Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Again with photographing sick kids… why can’t these instahuns just give their poorly children privacy and quiet, why is she pulling a weird bottom lip out face?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How embarrassing. The apple certainly don't fall far grom the tree does it.
I mean, just why? My arse has cringed itself that much it's prolapsed.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Apparently f1s room is going to be black and gold....sounds like something Tony Montana from Scarface would have not a little boy!
I do feel for those kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

redball00n

VIP Member
Still in a nappy
He’s 4 in 7 months and she is making absolutely zero attempt to get him toilet trained. Lazy bitch will have him still pissing his pants when he starts Reception class. Matt is just as bad, what’s he doing about it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fact of the matter is, it’s shouldn’t take so called trolls to call her out, for not having a room for her son. He should have had one before you did a dressing room for yourself, you selfish cunt.
Says a lot about these two utter cunts when they moved in Castle Greyskull - first thing they worried about was getting that ghastly bar installed. She is definitely an old drunk like her mother. That bottle of wine on the pool table was probably her breakfast! 🤪

HeyBabes

VIP Member
He’s 4 in 7 months and she is making absolutely zero attempt to get him toilet trained. Lazy bitch will have him still pissing his pants when he starts Reception class. Matt is just as bad, what’s he doing about it?
Fuck me I was in primary school at 4. She’ll be leaving it up to the teachers to potty train him, he’ll be one of those kids you read about that has to have his nappy changed in school

• Sick
  • Sad
She’s wearing that scabby nightdress which she wears every bloody Saturday when weighing herself.. my guess is she has done a weigh in & gained a few lbs that’s put her off sharing so suddenly deciding she’s not gonna do it for a few weeks. Or else the fact she has shared this week multiple stories of eating crap and drinking alcohol if she has lost weight it strongly suggests she’s losing by other means 💉💉

IF she does actually weigh 10 stone then she must be about 4ft 8, it can’t be physically possible otherwise with a belly that size!

I am normally a lurker but her weight loss shit annoys me to no end!

• Heart

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I wonder where F1 got that level of entitlement?
Can guarantee all the P1 teachers in the local schools are taking bets of which poor sod is going to have him in their class. He’s going to be an absolute nightmare pupil, and Chazza is defos the type to complain if a teacher tries to discipline him

• Haha
Reactions: 26

chipsandgravey

She is absolutely delusional if she thinks she is a size 10. I would say my tummy size is the same as hers and that's where I carry all my weight. I know exactly what dress size I am and it is most definitely not a ten. I also know the difference between what weight she claims to be and what my scales say. I'm also 5 foot 6 and most people tell me I don't look the weight I am BUT I never would say well actually I'm blah blah blah, if that makes sense lol
It really infuriates me the way she gets on and the fact we all know it's lies. I have suffered in the past with ED and I'm trying really hard to do it the right way this time but people like her can make it harder
Sorry for the rant folks she just makes me so mad

• Heart
Surley she didn’t do that on a live video while talking about suicide!! Jesu Christ the woman has no shame
She absolutely did! And also the moustache filter too :rolleyes:

When her sister was talking about the day her husband passed she brought up the social services calls by comparison - it all has to be about her.

• Wow