Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Why hasn't Noah got his own bedroom yet you selfish, brainless fuckwits?"

"When was the last time Pob used a prostitute and does it bother you Chazza?"

Fucking hell, I could be here all day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Star15sh

VIP Member
So she has run out of eyelash glue. It's a nursery school sports day for God's sake just put a lick of mascara and go out the door. Who the fuck is she trying to impress.

• Haha

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Why don’t these companies do due diligence before giving her a platform. Yes I’m looking at you Peacocks, Warburton’s and ALDI 🙄

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Her feet will be so bad from squeezing her feet into too small shoes, she thinks she’s a dress size 10, so she probably thinks she’s a shoe size 4. Daft bint

• Haha

TrACE22

Tell her she don’t impress me much… She better get home, parent those kids, stop putting coke up nose, won’t pay for her son a room. You don't impress me much..

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
I was at a very low point in my life , so low that I actually got sucked into getting a reading done off this woman . OMG ! I've had readings done before with other mediums and let me tell you this woman is the worst of the worst . The 'reading 'lasted all of 20 minutes and afterwards I sat there and cried as I knew I had been scammed . I messaged her telling her how upset I was and asking for my money back but she just blocked me . Horrible fraud of a woman taking advantage of people.
I’d never have a reading done by someone who knows me and my life history anyway - what’s the point as they know all about you so anything they tell you means nothing. What can she say to Chazza? Has your Dad passed? He’s so proud of you and your boys? You were born to be an entertainer 😆 Etc etc. She will tell Chazza exactly what she wants to hear no doubt. I once went to a new Medium for a reading and I booked using a friends name instead of mine. When she started she kept looking at her diary and looking at me. She asked my name so of course I gave my friends name I’d booked under. She then said how odd as the person that had come through for me (a very close relative) was calling me by another name (my real name 😳).

• Wow
  • Heart

HeyBabes

VIP Member
How mortifying for her when she has to rename all these DawsySarsy accounts when these 2 knob ends inevitably split up

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Wow his teacher at primary when he goes is going to have a lot to unpack with Noah haha. Not able to eat with utensils, feeling the need to dance for his lunch and then swearing like a sailor. Hopefully they’ll get him into shape after a few months of normal behaviour expectations

• Haha

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Charlotte should seriously reconsider how much she uses her children for content. It is so unfair on them.
She doesn’t give a toss - she has zero content if she’s not uploading the brotherly love to all platforms - where else is going to get the confirmation she’s a great mum from weirdy Rich x

• Heart

sunflow3r_

Who calls their children their besties 🤮 saddo. Agree with other posters if she was honest about her life and weight she’d be more relatable. Her content is so false and boring, surely she’s tired of keeping up the act she’s 5 stone lighter than she actually is, wealthy and in happy relationship

Krm2011

VIP Member
Is this a glimpse into her future when she’s lap dancing for money as people have seen through all the scams? Let’s face it she isn’t fit for anything else
Imagine how flat that arse is, even at that angle 😂 bet it's like two flaps of skin swinging about 😂😫

• Haha
  • Sick

our trace

VIP Member
She’s what one would call an undesirable,she try’s to act like this other chav scum mum on instagram called bad mom or something.
She’s another high bun loud mouth cunt.
The kind that takes the kids out of school to go Benidorm,but claim it’s for educational needs,the types of chazzas circle.
These Instagram cunts need getting rid of like fleas.

• Heart