Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Chazza is going to see Taylor Swift tomorrow night and is doing a clothing haul tomorrow to decide what monstrosity to wear to it. Just throw some jeans on ffs, it's only a concert. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

cazellie

VIP Member
no. It makes me wonder how she managed to not drink a drop when she was pregnant. I bet she was still knocking back a few wines during both pregnancies.
I’m sure she was snapped on a couple of events or meals out with alcohol in front of her as she panned round with her camera. She used to say it was alcohol free….

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can't understand why Ferals bedroom has taken so long and STILL isn't finished. No one willing to give it all free eh Chazza?
I've said this often enough but that kid will have left home and had a family of his own by the time it's finished.And it's only a small room too by the looks of it. She gets a massive ott bedroom and dressing room yet the poor lad has a postage stamp for a bedroom. What once was a 6 bedroomed house has been reduced that much the kids suffer for it. Such selfish bastards.
2 years for such an underwhelming room. Pob could have knocked that together in half a day!

Grifters gonna grift!
---
Looks like the comments on the peacocks post with her have been turned off
They are on for me - all bot with few followers and following 1000's commenting - all positive (obviously she's paid for them!)

Last edited:

fimfim

VIP Member
I’d never have a reading done by someone who knows me and my life history anyway - what’s the point as they know all about you so anything they tell you means nothing. What can she say to Chazza? Has your Dad passed? He’s so proud of you and your boys? You were born to be an entertainer 😆 Etc etc. She will tell Chazza exactly what she wants to hear no doubt. I once went to a new Medium for a reading and I booked using a friends name instead of mine. When she started she kept looking at her diary and looking at me. She asked my name so of course I gave my friends name I’d booked under. She then said how odd as the person that had come through for me (a very close relative) was calling me by another name (my real name 😳).
This! Plus her son, Giff, telling her all the lesser known details about how she’s feeling, things she’s said etc. such a scam.

• Wow
How many comments from one person and she's called her Charlene 😂

View attachment 2994754
It's a fake account. She is (yet again) paying for comments to boost her engagement
---
No I don't think they are in immediate danger, I think the long term psychological/emotional abuse that they are subjected to will cause huge issues in years to come.

Social services are unlikely to ever do anything in the case of Chazza unfortunately!
Oh absolutely. It appears to be Noah heading for the worst of it too (IMO)

Last edited:

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What a total embarrassment. She looks and is acting like an absolute clown. 🤡

charlottedawsy_1718528629480.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718528636413.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718528642410.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718528786113.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718528795251.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Wonder if she got permission from the wee girls parents to post them all over social media. Not everyone wants their kids exposed on the internet the way she does hers!!
I thought that. No concept of safeguarding whatsoever is there and there is a woman behind the kid who genuinely looks like she is trying to throw herself off the balcony 😂
I bet she was a frigging nightmare to sit next to at that concert, all about the selfies and her

our trace

VIP Member
Why do she have so much stuff in the house / shed. I couldn't handle looking at this everyday.
Same,thinking that myself,all that garbage just chucked into that shed.
That’s why Noah doesn’t have a room because the others are full of shit and dawsey products.
Bet there is clothes everywhere.