Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Dreadful.oversized kebab...... 😵💫🤢💀

Bet pob straps a plank across his arse before surmounting it

....must be like trying to push a marshmallow up Oxford Street
It must look like a punched lasagne down there. She's had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

dazzled103

VIP Member
I’d love to know who dusts all the shelves in that dressing room, all the shite of the day 🤣 I’ll bet it’s covered in dust and dirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe she’ll do that when Judy is int nursery 🤣

• Haha
The Q&A's where she does all the talking and Pob looks awkward as fuck. He has already checked-out.

"Matt, what do you like best about me?" *long pause

"Your feet". 😂😂😂

They will never, ever make it down the aisle! She is utterly deluded.

View attachment 2998633
View attachment 2998634
View attachment 2998635
View attachment 2998636
View attachment 2998639
View attachment 2998641
View attachment 2998642
View attachment 2998643
View attachment 2998644
View attachment 2998646
In the last video -
We do love each other - don't we? ...Video cuts off before Matt answers! 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Everyone else goes on a day out dressed in shorts/T-shirt etc and she goes dressed likes she’s just come out of a tarts bedroom in carry on slapper. She has zero fashion sense.

Of course the kids had to be dressed in the same colour too, she’s such a sad twat.

I wonder where F1 got that level of entitlement?
" Carry on Slapper " hahahahaaaa dead 💀💀😆

GPXKV3baoAAmfee.jpeg

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
She did say either last week or the week before that he’s only in nappies for bed.
Why is he up prancing about in them then? If only for bed, stick one on him when he actually goes to bed!
She’s such a lazy slovenly tramp.
He’s 3.5 and he shouldn’t even be in them for bed, this comes down to her being a lazy bitch
---
Hahaha Betsy thing I’ve seen for ages she’s honestly not right in the head 😂😂
---
What’s monstrosity of a dress did she end up wearing to Swify. I’m blocked so cant see for myself the mess she is

Last edited:

TrACE22

I thought the same about the visit to dentist, being recommend by ss, I bet he wasn’t even registered at one.

our trace

VIP Member
Such a "travel expert" that they're going back to Pob's parents' tiny apartment in Majorca soon. I wonder if Dazza the Anus Flasher is tagging along again?
Exactly my thoughts,the absolute fanny flap,she’s insufferable.
Pobs family absolutely hate her 😉
---
Thing is with it these scammy lives, is she comes on with the kids, shouts a lot, repeats her crappy, unknowledgeable spiel - which is word for word the first paragraph of her first post about it. More of the same uninformative nothingness as what she puts on her posts - then they get fed up and mute her.

They are using her for mugs who are willing to cough up the joining fee - but there is no way you could have Chazza as your lead because she is not only unprofessional, she doesn't have a clue - she doesn't actually know how you would make money with it.

That's pretty dangerous. The two women who actually run it are fully compus mentos, but still push the possible lifestyle over the actual work. It's all smoke and mirrors and, I would think very difficult to make a liveable wage from it.

They don't tell you how to are going to actually get customers to book for - you are completely on your own. Charlotte is just a mug, trying to scam other mugs. That £150 is split at least 3 ways, most of it's not gone in Charlotte's pocket (Yay!)
---
What a stunna!😂

Matt likes her face!😱
---
Matt likes her face😱😱😱

What a stunna!😂
Jesus she’s an ugly fuck

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
29/06

More roughness from Noah towards Jude. If that poor baby had fallen backwards, he would have smashed his head open on those marble tiles.

As you can clearly see from this clip, Noah wrestles the blue blanket off of Jude, then he throws it down the hallway and then shouts out "FETCH" to him. 🤬

View attachment 3025224
Baby Jude clearly had his finger stuck fast into one of the holes in the lacy patterned blanket and Feral was pulling at it, could have seriously injured his finger right there 😣

chipsandgravey

If I were the dentist I would have refused to look at him with her camera recording. I don’t care the ethics around that. It’s pathetic and is nothing but a thick chav who wouldn’t even make the cut for Jeremy Kyle.

I felt like her story at Noah about falling over was her trying to control the narrative - I’m not sure that is how he actually hurt himself. It was all a little bit ‘the lady doth protest too much’.
Ahhh I'm with you on that one now that you say it. I just thought she was being her normal self and chatting crap but I think your most definitely right

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Shit stain round her fat gob and talc up her snout. Classy eh.
What a fucking embarrassing state she is. Looks like Miss Piggy on Ket. Grow up Chazza and actually adult for once.

Screenshot_20240620_235232_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

She’s about as sexy as a used tampon. Probably smells like one too.

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.
Must be constipated squatting like that in the first photo. A big fat greasy shit is ready to pop out from her pancake arse.

• Haha
  • Sick