Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Id love a real businesswoman to go into that call and just go to town on all the amateur shit she is pulling. Where is the agenda, is there a structured training and how is her wanging on with her feral kids in the background any indication that she is fit to run these sessions.
Maybe she is trying to use this as an opportunity to get on to the apprentice season 79

yarriiiighhht Sirrr alllurrrnnn
I want yaaa to invessttt in ma tanning produuccctts
Come on Noahh do a dance for Alluurnn
---
Oh look, the "united front". Fake as fuck.

View attachment 3004177
River island / Monsoon circa 208
---
31??? She’s 31, hard paper round😂😂😂😂
I think it’s cause her voice is deep and hoarse so she sounds older too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 17/06/24

Another Zoom Meeting tomorrow night after another two 'recruits' have joined the 'travel scheme'. "Let's have a tipple". 🙄 She definitely has a drink problem and no doubt they will put her on mute again because she just embarrasses herself and chats utter shit.

charlottedawsy_1718667914433.jpg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Ucking
So Matthew puts up the nursery picture with Noah's school jumper and emblem on full display. And includes the nursery worker stood there with her staff id badge on display. I despair, I really do.
Be deleted in no time once they read here. Hi Chazza/Matthew. 👋
Pair of idiots. 🖕
Fucking idiots. Everybody knows where that nursery is anyway as its a short walk from their actual house. These two cunts are thick as shit.

She's extremely needy and bribes him all the time. No 'real' man would put up with her. Let's face it, if I had a cardboard cut-out of my dead dad and fed a statue chips n gravy, Mr Crazy would have me sectioned! 😂 He's in it for the lifestyle but that won't last forever. Also, he's most certainly not an oil painting either. He's just as repulsive as her! 🤢

They deserve each other.
He's a fuckboy.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh just shut up you utter moron. Literally rinse and repeat with her. Thick as mince. 🤡

Absolutely no regard for other customers. 🤬

• Angry

Sam5262

Chatty Member
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!
Congratulations 🥳

• Heart

inthelightofday27

She’s so weird who takes a picture of their ill child for Instagram who is it for ??? The bottom lip as well… is she checking into hospital on FB. N and J are going to hate her
Lots of people do, unfortunately! Always the last thing on my mind 🙄
---
Vile old tramp. She's no lady. 🤢
---
Chazza wants to go to Glastonbury? Seriously laughing here. 😂😂😂 As somebody who has been a few times (when it was good), she would get the piss ripped out of her and torn a new arsehole. Can you imagine the outfit? 😂😂😂

I would personally piss in a cup and throw it at her!!!!

She's even tagged Dua Lipa in. Freak. 🤡

View attachment 3023245
View attachment 3023246
Pob is quite clearly pissed here, and so is she by the sound of her voice. With a poorly baby in bed upstairs?

InchSchlong

May I ask you a question and I apologise for the derail mods. My daughter in law has a early intervention worker involved. I need to inform this worker of some concerns I have. Will the EIW treat this information in confidence?
Yes they absolutely should. You can even tell them that what you're saying is in confidence, but in my experience parents are usually simply told that "concerns have been raised", never disclosing who such concerns have come from.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!
Congratulations sweetheart! 💗 Are you having a five day wedding, you'll both be the shade of wotsits and the wedding dress will be covered in feathers and sequins? You could even slutdrop at the altar! 😂
---
Here's the last one. I missed it yesterday as I had a housefull.

He really ain't that into you Chazza. Looks like he never really was! #deluded #neverbeabride

charlottedawsy_1718622764814.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
As we know her products have never been advertised at their full price (questionable about how legal this is under trading standards) and only at varying sale prices. Has anyone worked out what the real full price of these are because I’m thinking the sale prices are chosen at random. For example if the full price is £10 and we have a 50% sale it should be £5 but if the 50% sale then totals out at £7.50 does this mean the full price has increased or she has no set price and it’s just adjusted as and when. Sorry for the waffling just thinking out loud…

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
She’s on the side bar of shame on the fail fail, but only a few comments so she’s obviously got them turned off

Reactions: 8

inthelightofday27

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Please please please tell me she ISNT doing a media wall in her 3 year old bedroom. Please tell.me said media wall isn't all black wood. How dark is his room going to be when it should be bright and colourful and NOT have a media wall in it

I really do despair with this woman she really does not have a clue about anything. She lives on a different planet to the rest of us
I remember her doing a tv interview for ex on the beach and she just kept on saying” I’m an idiot I’m an idiot me”

• Haha