Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It looks like he's on his knee? Not saying his behaviour is acceptable or 'cute' but I'd say his weight is distributed on his knee and shoulder
I just hate the fact she's too pre-occupied with eye-fucking herself. That baby will seriously get hurt soon.
---
Looks like she's off out again to get pissed and stuff her face.

Screenshot_20240630-145727~2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

VC10

VIP Member
Wow his teacher at primary when he goes is going to have a lot to unpack with Noah haha. Not able to eat with utensils, feeling the need to dance for his lunch and then swearing like a sailor. Hopefully they’ll get him into shape after a few months of normal behaving expectations
She will unravel any progression he makes, the dopey cow....

• Sad
Reactions: 11

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How embarrassing. The apple certainly don't fall far grom the tree does it.
I mean, just why? My arse has cringed itself that much it's prolapsed.
Christ Almighty, when was that? 🤢
---
Oh shut up you lying skank. No doubt you called Uber Eats.

Still forgetting to put AD on aren't you thicko? #ASA

Screenshot_20240628-231902~2.png

• Haha

inthelightofday27

Noah looks like he's layered up in dawsylicious dark instead of sun protection 😂
View attachment 3016789

Rich is back... 😂
View attachment 3016780
SOS little Noah and Jude, never a truer word said Rich 🤣🤣
---
Where's Derek Acorah when you need him?

He’s dead, so probs already with Les 🤣
---
And they both look like their nasty pieces of work parents, mainly their thug dad
I think she’s way worse than Pob, I don’t see any genuine bond with the kids from her, but occasionally see it with him

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
(21/06/24)

As sexy as a bowl of cold vomit and you can tell Pob thinks exactly the same too!

What a vomit-inducing twat. 🤢

• Haha

Don'tlookEthel

what's she need workmen for? they're not replastering and rewiring it I assume? just painting it, putting some shelves up and building a bed. they're not disabled, Pob could do that in a day

• Heart

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Surely if you are ‘maintaining’ you still actually weigh yourself weekly? Otherwise how do you know you are ‘maintaining’ and not GAINING???? #confused.com 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking this also, I honestly thought it was an old video as she’s always got that nightie on. Does she think that makes she look skinny or weighs less

• Haha