Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunflow3r_

View attachment 3014133
Her make up application is absolutely horrendous, and she calls herself a MUA? 😂😂 Any decent MUA would know that heavy cakey foundation settles into all your fine lines and wrinkles and turns patchy!! Don’t get me started on those eyebrows and that horrible clown lipliner. She is an embarassment, I can’t believe she thinks this looks good 😂😂

View attachment 3014137
Also look what she’s done to this poor girls face … there is a option on FaceTune where you can apply photoshopped make up and that’s exactly what she’s done here, if you zoom in on her eyes it’s really obvious where she’s photoshopped lashes and eyeliner. You might need to photoshop your ugly pan faced mug Chazza - absolutely disgusting to be photoshopping a child.
She’s really got the vibe of an old fish wife going on, dumpy wrinkly sweaty

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This nutcase popped up on my explore so i checked out her stories 🙄🫠 What is with the kids calling him matt?! my parents weren’t mega strict but you definitely wouldn’t of called them their first names, they’re mum and dad!
Welcome! It happened with Noah too. Ridiculous people. Have a look at the Wiki (pink button at the top). She is nuts!
---
I wonder if they'll put the thick twat on mute again because all she talks about is herself and a load of shit? These people who have subscribed are nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So F1 went to the dentist today? Glad to say he didn't come out with veneers that looked like theirs! 😂😂

• Haha

Ostrichkeeper

Has she had more fillers in her upper lip lately or is it just the effect of the crap coloured lip liner she insists on smearing onto them? It’s just that she looks even more clown like lately.🤡

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

She’s about as sexy as a used tampon. Probably smells like one too.

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.
Fucking HELL🤢

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 16/06/24 - Q&As in the car.

Best question: What's your favourite thing about Matthew?

C: "It's definitely Matthew's arse".

C: "What's your favourite thing about me my darling?"

*long awkward pause*

M: "Your feet".

Screenshot_20240621-044542~2.png

C: "That's below the belt". *face dropping*

*another long pause*

M: "Your personality".

*pause

M: "Your face".

Screenshot_20240621-050707~2.png

Wow, has he checked out or what? She's clinging on in sheer desperation and delusion! 💯

charlottedawsy_1718622764814.jpg

• Haha

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I just knew that Slob wouldn’t have purchased Taylor Swift tickets and was only going because she was Grifted ! What an embarrassment Solv is having that lard arse there to endorse
Solv x Swifty event featuring Dawsy

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!
Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 6