Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s what one would call an undesirable,she try’s to act like this other chav scum mum on instagram called bad mom or something.
She’s another high bun loud mouth cunt.
The kind that takes the kids out of school to go Benidorm,but claim it’s for educational needs,the types of chazzas circle.
These Instagram cunts need getting rid of like fleas.

Reactions: 20
Still using Taylor for her shite fake Lunn Poly business I see.

*if anyone contacts you in relation to this and it's not from me or a page I've said then they are in no way connected to me* hummmm what have you been up too Chazza
Longest rambling sentence ever, she’s totally illiterate!

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept, the wrinkles!!! what age is this one meant to be again?

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept, the wrinkles!!! what age is this one meant to be again?
She’s 31 - all that excessive drinking, smoking, processed food, cocaine and not wearing any SPF will catch up with you one day They also look worse because of how heavy and badly applied that foundation is. Plus she hardly has the best genes…..Tracey looks like a dug up corpse and Les was’t exactly an oil painting bless his soul.

Reactions: 20
24/06

I just can't with this utter cunt anymore plus I'm full of Jamaican rum.

She is a totally illiterate cunt who needs a damn good kicking.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 12
31??? She’s 31, hard paper round
Several!!
---
And you know what fleas are like! The little twats keep popping up just when you think you've got them all!

Reactions: 7
It must be working if she is shadowbanned and can't go live
Good!
---
Best bond? F1 looks like he's attacking him ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Good!
---
Best bond? F1 looks like he's attacking him ffs.

View attachment 3015842
View attachment 3015844
That is awful. She’s not even in the room with them. Jude is always trying to escape from F1, he’s going to end up hurting him as he’s always grabbing him around the neck, Chazza nowhere to be seen.

You know she’s off elsewhere watching them on the camera. This is why the social are involved because of shit like this.

Reactions: 18
Leaving two young kids unsupervised ,what in gods name is she playing at.
She needs help because she’s fucked in the head,what a moron.
Fucking he’ll les if your reading here give chazza a sign that she’s a shit mum,maybe break another shower glass panel

Reactions: 19
Doing the same love island script that she done last year going on about pob fancying whatever girl it is, while seething inside that they are better looking than her

Reactions: 15
Charlotte should seriously reconsider how much she uses her children for content. It is so unfair on them.

Reactions: 12