Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I saw an interesting post on X today about the children of influencers who are saying how their childhoods have been trashed by parents live-streaming everything from one girls first period to coming out of a coma. Some were hiding in the loo to avoid being filmed and their digital footprint as a child is now impacting their job chances as adults. One child was stalked by a grown man on IG but thankfully he was caught.
Seems like the tide is turning against these awful parents who have no concept of how their actions are impacting their kids long term.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

our trace

VIP Member
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but she really winds me up with all this fake grieving shit over a Dad she never knew. I lost my Mum 18 months ago and the pain is still so raw...my Mum was 89 and I have a lifetime of memories with her. Charlotte has no memories at all because she was a tiny baby. Yes she can miss the fact that she didn't have a Dad growing up but it is nothing like the pain of losing someone you have loved and spent time with for many years. All this "I can't stop crying " today is just for sympathy it's not real grief. One day she will experience the real thing and then maybe she will realise what a twat she is making of herself picnicing by a statue of someone she didn't know!
I understand you,my pain is pure emptiness,I cry most days,8 months on from when she passed.
My mum was 80.😢
She doesn’t grieve she just grief theives
I hate her so much.😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
If SS were involved in my life in any way the last place I’d advertise the fact would be social media! I don’t get how she swings from it’s trollz to I know who it is, to who is it.
If this is an attempt at getting column inches it’s a pretty scraping the barrel level way to go about it. Maybe it’s time to step away from social media and quietly get on with your life. Oddly I put nothing personal up and I get no trolling or bad press, weird that eh…

Reactions: 29

TrACE22

She is beyond thick, struggles to add 2+3 poor kids don’t stand a chance. She is out next week on a bender, wishes she could go out more. Talked about tanning injections, she is so dangerous. Matt came in asking her about car insurance, said how long you gonna be? He needs to talk to her. She just kept saying how sexy he is 🤢 and asking him to kiss her, she is so unprofessional and weird, Matt walked off as per. She will be live again tomorrow night for tanning Thursday. Reckon she is shadow banned on Insta again.

• Haha
  • Sick

our trace

VIP Member
Still in nappies,still in a push chair,and that’s just pob.
Jesus Christ he should not be in nappies anymore.
Bet chazz wears nappies at nights out so she can just piss at the table.
Dirty little bastard 🤢

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Imagine the dressing room was already in place before they moved in.
It was a 6 bedroomed house when they bought it. Then they reduced them down for the monstrosity she calls a dressing room.
And 19 months later Noah still doesn't even have a bedroom. A family of 4 in what once was a 6 bedroomed house, so potentially would have 3 spare bedrooms, yet she gets a dressing room before her child gets his own bedroom pffftttt. Makes me boil. 🤬🤬

Screenshot_20240515_222314_Brave.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Pezza!! Udders!! Why can’t she speak like a bloody adult? She just can’t communicate in any form of intelligent way? She’s mind numbing.

No normally thinking adult wants to see a kid do a Q&A. The government needs to bring something in to stop this child exploitation. If any money made while a child was on screen goes into an account for them when they are 18, it would stop all of this.

• Heart
Jesus what an embarrassment she is 🤣, She was in a hospitality box provided by a cosmetic company. All you can hear on her stories is her foghorn screeching… The other girls in her pictures are dressed for a concert in relaxed jeans/tops and there is Chazza looking like a middle aged Dynasty/Dallas throwback…...
What a state 🙈
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly.

I'm not sure what she thinks she's 'still got', exactly?

She's a dumpy, loudmouthed, attention seeking, middle aged scammer.

She's not only very plain, but plain pig ugly. She has a weak jaw, awful dentures, really bad out-dated hair style, out-dated make-up (no way was she ever a MUA), with the saggiest tits ever (why does she just not get a good bra?), absolutely terrible dress sense and nasty, nasty feet with terrible streaky, tiger bread tan!

She isn't funny, She can't sing, she can't mime - her tiktoks are utterly cringe, she's terrible at selling and explaining anything, she can't spell (Especially #ad). She's clearly broke, has feral children and a deadbeat dad as a boyfriend.

And 'we're' jealous!

Size 10😂👀😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Nice to see her photographing the teams call, I presume everyone was happy to have their picture and name shared with her followers? Not that any form of GDPR would even be considered but will she be sharing peoples holiday plans, dates and card details too? She has no idea of confidentiality

• Heart

fimfim

VIP Member
Why would you go to a mother and baby event dressed like you are hitting the town?
Going to a mother and baby show to do a q&a with an audience when you’ve just been ranting about ss being called, again.

• Haha
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
If she’s selling this shit instead of giving it to charity then she’s obviously needing the cash.
Birthday messages are you having a laugh,I just pissed my knickers 😂
Who would pay for that to wish you happy birthday,I would have rather never been born if I received her gobshite message.
Onlyfans next chazza

• Haha

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
No body shaming but are people really stupid enough to buy into her “belleh blaster / I’m a size 10 bullshit.

She’s clearly a 14/16. Nothing wrong with that but she needs to stop scamming.

She’s just an utter cunt tbf
I'm a size 10 and I'm a bit sloppy looking right now because I'm busy doing loads of work on my house and not lifting/ yoga - just untoned and waist a bit wider. Even sloppy I am still half her size. I can only think that her Bellehblastehs clients are very overweight and have been for a while and so can't see how that's not a 10. And she's robbing them.

I think that's very deceitful and manipulative. I also think she looks very unhealthy with how her weight is distributed. You can be a 16 or even bigger and look toned, beautiful and healthy. She's making negative messages about bigger bodies but also having a very unhealthy looking body and lying that its healthy and good. She's quite body negative and poisonous in my opinion. Obsessing about dress size is so negative - and she's wearing stretchy stuff anyway.

Oh she grinds my gears sometimes!