Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipsandgravey

It's not only the headlock but also when jude keeps trying to crawl out of the ballpit, she keeps saying watch him noah don't let him get out. At one point he nearly does and again she says watch him noah and goes aaahh like she doesn't know what to and seems confused that she can't do 2 things at once and then continues to film. Then when she continues and jude actually does crawl out when she goes to lift him it felt like she wad about to get cross with noah and shout at him, then realises the camera is still rolling and it cuts out.
Chazza noah is NOT there to watch jude while you slabber on about your 2lb weight loss and your absolute scamming weight loss programme which by the way is NOT the best in the world. Get your priorities right and be a mother to your children before it's too late
Sorry for the rant but she makes so mad

Reactions: 34

VC10

VIP Member
Aaaannnddd she's off , I can't believe it's 31 yrs since my dad died 🙄 she won't even remember him why she talking like she can? And cacan someone please give me an idea of what 'legend status ' he'd have in this time ? Who would he be on par with ? Are we talking Peter Kay? Ant and Dec? Or Stephen Mulhern🤷
" My Dad would be 141 years old today, if he was alive" ..... 😃😆😆😆💀 no, he wouldn't. He'd be dead. 😆💀💀

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Noah’s got Jude in a headlock but guess what boys! Mums lost not 1 but 2lbs!!

She really is fucking hopeless isn’t she.

• Angry
  • Wow

redball00n

VIP Member
IMG_0925.jpeg

What the fuck is she getting at sharing that ridiculous video? “Everytime I share I get abuse” - you haven’t shared anything!!! You shared an AI generated image saying “all eyes on Rafa” which you only posted because everyone else was. “I can’t do right for doing wrong” - oh fuck off. Even manages to make Israel/Palestine all about her. I am so sick of all these influencers and their faux outrage and thinking that sharing some shitty image to their stories actually makes a difference to anything. Wanna talk about raising awareness…..why don’t you donate to a Gaza Emergency Fund Charlotte? Boycott brands that support Israel? She won’t because she’s got no fucking idea what any of it is about and she’s too thick to educate herself. Just carry on selling your shitty fake tan you stupid fat cunt.

redball00n

VIP Member
Why does she always let Noah blow out everyone’s birthday candles? She’s the type who would ask to relight the candles at another kids birthday party so he can blow them out again - all cos Chazza can’t handle saying no to a toddler. Kids should be taught that things are not always about them.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Les would be turning in his grave not smiling down on her. It’s astonishing to me how she hasn’t managed to inherit a single ounce of personality or talent or intelligence from Les. She’s an absolute dud. Zero redeeming qualities. All she has inherited (unfortunately) is his looks. If it wasn’t for that I’d doubt she was even his.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

our trace

VIP Member
So Sam giffen has been denied for adopting a child.
All I no so far,not surprised considering who he hangs around with 🤣
---
His mum is a fake tarot reader.and a scammer,weird fucks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

HeyBabes

VIP Member
"This business costs me less than a family take away a month"
Well that's vague because we see how many take aways you get a month, and that'd cost a fortune

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Chazza and Pob’s Priority list, Porsche, Prosecco, Pints and Prostitute’s. Sorry kids, try again next month to make the list 🤣
Next thread title right there 😂

Seriously, who pays nearly £1k a month to lease a 4 year old Porsche 😂 for that money you can lease a new performance Audi. And where did the deposit come from 🤔

Absolute fecking idiots!

choccychops

Chatty Member
This was horrible to watch...Noah is strangling Jude and that stupid bitch is telling Noah she has lost 2lb. What the fuck is wrong with her 😡

IMG_1433.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

our trace

VIP Member
Firstly what a gobshite for filming that poor woman who clearly was pissed of at her behaviour.
She had to use a menu in the end,and chazza completely carries on regardless.
What a disgusting and rude person you are chazza,shameful.
The car situation,well they obviously can’t afford a new one 😂😂😂😂but it’s clear they are spending money they simply can’t afford,oh chazza it’s not looking good,you will end up broke,owing hundreds of thousands.
And les is dead sweet pea,why oh why do you think people think he’s funny still,his humour was of a certain generation,that’s gone now.
Using his death to gain attention is sick chazza,you need to move on,les was only a sperm doner and never your father.
Now shut that fat hole in your face.

redball00n

VIP Member
IMG_0835.png

she cannot be serious posting this 🤢 For one, we see her saggy minging tits on a daily basis because she always has them swinging around near her stomach, and secondly she has high waisted pants on to suck in her stomach - I am currently 4 months pregnant and if I put on high waisted undies, my bump pretty much disappears (granted it’s not as big as Charlotte’s gut but still) - she’s nothing but a liar. We’ve seen the unedited photos that Matt posted of you on holiday - you’re a fucking heifer. And don’t get me started on that photoshopped face - where’s your double chin Chazza?? 🤥

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Pob will be out tonight, stuck up some old Blackpool barrow , Traceh will be busy counting her milk bottle tops for the 1978 Blue Peter Appeal , and Chazzehs probably just finished microwaved chippehs left over from tea-time

• Haha
Reactions: 31

fimfim

VIP Member
Imagine not being good at anything. Nothing.
Most people could say they were good at something i.e. a specific trade/qualification, their job, being a parent, listening, public speaking, a talent, a skill, a hobby, cooking, budgeting, keeping a home, anything - goodness, I don’t know, a million things. But not her. Nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31