Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s posting about Rafa. That thick self absorbed bitch has no idea what Palestine is currently going through, she’s just jumping on a bandwagon.
For me it’s the posting about Rafa and the next story is about donuts.

It’s like “oh, ok I’ve done my bit to pretend I give any semblance of understanding or actually care about the situation” and back to shit orange tan and donuts it is. She’s putrid.

The girl has about as much understanding of the atrocities of the world as a meat pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

redball00n

VIP Member
I bet she sits there crying in front of Noah and Jude saying things like “Mummy needs a cuddle cos she’s sad” “Mummy is sad cos she misses Grandad Les” - narc parenting at its finest. Funny how Matt isn’t around supporting her on such a devastating day 🙄 hence why she has to use her small children as an emotional crutch. I don’t understand how she can’t see how unhealthy this is. Someone close to her really needs to intervene.

Reactions: 39

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Will Chazza be mentioning that poor girl who took her own life in Australia whose flat she trashed? Bet that didn’t help her mental health coming home to that mess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Imagine setting up a chippy "picnic" in front of a statue full of bird shit and piss, (you just know that some pissed up chav has had a waz up against it on a drunken night out 🤢) that looks nothing like your dad whatsoever, and then proceeds to chat to the big ton of metal and repeats over and over "I love you".
She needs an intervention for sure because it really isn't normal behaviour. She's a psychiatrists wet dream come true.

• Haha

StrictlyNoFakey

IMG_2043.jpeg
IMG_2042.jpeg

Who in gods name goes to a concert dressed like that?! Also, if anyone has seen this reel, do you not just think ‘Oh fuck off Noah!’ He’s as bad as she is for attention seeking!

• Haha

chipsandgravey

The poor woman in the background clearly didn't want to be filmed.......
Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". Fucking idiot.
This absolutely riles me no end. I never like my picture taken unless I know who is taking it and for what reason.
I have very personal reasons for this and to protect myself. She has no concept of other people's privacy and how sharing videos or pictures could actually endanger someone. I know that sounds dramatic but it's true and if she has no concept of her own children's privacy then why would she even consider a strangers
Chazza wake up to the world around you and wake up to the dangers of social media

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
So if shes 'recruited' 10 eejits I presume theres some sort of cooling off period before she gets any commission ( in case they drop out .So how much do you reckon she will make per person ? They'll have to be booking an awful lot of holidays for them to make a decent amount and then for her to take her cut . Is it worth it ? She'd make more money working at Maccies
She should get a job behind the bar in one of the local hotels.
You never know, perhaps she’ll meet an ancient & wealthy comedian that’s grieving the loss of his beloved wife!
Would only be doing the right thing by comforting and flattering him in his hour of need, who knows what it may lead to… eh Trace 💵💵💵💵

• Haha

Sooty2u

Wow, the classiest followers ever! They even spell as awful as you do Chazza!
Screenshot_20240512_153554_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

choccychops

Chatty Member
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but she really winds me up with all this fake grieving shit over a Dad she never knew. I lost my Mum 18 months ago and the pain is still so raw...my Mum was 89 and I have a lifetime of memories with her. Charlotte has no memories at all because she was a tiny baby. Yes she can miss the fact that she didn't have a Dad growing up but it is nothing like the pain of losing someone you have loved and spent time with for many years. All this "I can't stop crying " today is just for sympathy it's not real grief. One day she will experience the real thing and then maybe she will realise what a twat she is making of herself picnicing by a statue of someone she didn't know!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

officially2020

Chatty Member
Jesus what an embarrassment she is 🤣, She was in a hospitality box provided by a cosmetic company. All you can hear on her stories is her foghorn screeching… The other girls in her pictures are dressed for a concert in relaxed jeans/tops and there is Chazza looking like a middle aged Dynasty/Dallas throwback…...
What a state 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So, a new mirror wall along the staircase, but still Noah has no space to call his own? Tragic. Terrible.
Shame on you Charlotte and Matt.

• Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hi Belters - I'm back (been in Jamaica for three weeks). 💗 I need to catch up but I see the scammer has a new Porsche Cayenne!

Hope everybody is well? 😘

charlottedawsy_1717966187210.jpg

charlottedawsy_1717966216344.jpg
charlottedawsy_1717966221436.jpg
charlottedawsy_1717966227598.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Missing her dad and wishes he was here. Fair enough it's natural to miss a parent, but she never knew him and he'd most likely have passed by now. She's just saying this to stay relevant even though her followers won't have a clue who he was. The sniffing of the dressing gown, hopefully its been washed after the 30 years he's been dead.
The story she showed of Jude giggling was sweet but did anyone else notice them completely ignoring Noah? He's picking up on the attention always being on Jude now and you can see his jealous side coming out more and more. She's a shit parent.
Lastly her size 10 ass not getting her down the slide 🤣
I lost my dad when I was 1, I don't miss him. I know that's harsh but I don't remember him. I wish I had a dad growing up, I wish I had a dad now, I guess I miss the idea of the "perfect family" but I don't miss him. I've never had him really. Much the same as I don't miss a million pound that I never had. I wish I did lol but I don't, so I don't miss it.

• Heart

TrACE22

Chazza and Pob’s Priority list, Porsche, Prosecco, Pints and Prostitute’s. Sorry kids, try again next month to make the list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35