Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gaza emergency fund is probably raising money for Paul Gascoigne for this big thick cunt. Rafa is probably a football team. Honestly these cunts are so fucking moronic. They share every shit and bogey on the Gram, post a few platitudes about issues they don't even understand because every other thick fucker is doing the same - and then throw their toys out the pram when they - rightfully - get called out. Love, you're the daughter of a long dead comedian who was actually proper funny. Pretending to be relatable and a size 10 and talking about 'chuffing pezzas' just shows you for the illiterate, talentless pig thick wanker you actually are. Fuck off and go and work in Asda and get someone to look after your kids who is actually capable and won't post photos of them in the bath.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

margaretta

VIP Member
My friend reported her posts to the ASA.

The ASA have responded they will be taking necessary action to ensure Chazza complies with legislation and may be referring her to trading standards.

• Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
She really annoys me with how devious she is. She's trying everything she can to try to convince people that she is a size 10 and that her scam diet plan works. Just go and get a normal job and stop trying to make a living from conning money out of people you horrible fuckin vulture!

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
I assumed she does it with the kids in the background on purpose to show how flexible it is around busy “mum lyf”! Although she should be trying to do it quiet & professional.
Yes exactly my thoughts,dumbest piece of shit in the world.
If you were serious and professional you would choose a quiet time.
She’s a scummy mummy and yes chazza social services are watching you,scum chav shit.
Nearly all of the fylde coast,the ones that have heard of her think she’s vile.
Actually Clifton drive residents have complained to the council about noise,from them,small town so I do hear a lot.
Watch out chazza because the council are recording your noise level bitch.😂😂😂
---
Chazza needs to look at her priorities and give Jo Frost a follow
She’s absolutely right,unfortunately these selfish people don’t have the mental capacity to understand what they are doing to their children.
iPads,phones,you name it,I watched black mirror 15 years ago,it’s now come true.
Shame on the parents and god forbid any of these kids who end up prematurely dead because of severe mental health.
It’s actually a crime going on in front of our eyes.
But hey we’re older and we are jealous 😂😂😂
Grow up chazza

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

inthelightofday27

Nice to see her photographing the teams call, I presume everyone was happy to have their picture and name shared with her followers? Not that any form of GDPR would even be considered but will she be sharing peoples holiday plans, dates and card details too? She has no idea of confidentiality
I’m sure these deranged people only signed up for the opportunity to speak to her and be shared on her platforms, there’s no way they look up to her as an inspirational travel agent after one holiday 🤣

• Haha

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Does she show the boys the videos of the old house and say "this is the house that Nanny Trace pissed up the wall and had to sell"
And the photos of them looking forlorn stood infront of all Les' possessions before they sold them.
Very short memories

• Haha
  • Sad

our trace

VIP Member
Fat fucking pigs,always eating and drinking,how many late birthday lunches does this old cunt get.
They are so greedy and vile,I can tell ya one thing trace does not look like that when I see her about 😂😂😂
None of them look like these pictures,fat vile plebs.

• Haha

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Imagine setting up a chippy "picnic" in front of a statue full of bird shit and piss, (you just know that some pissed up chav has had a waz up against it on a drunken night out 🤢) that looks nothing like your dad whatsoever, and then proceeds to chat to the big ton of metal and repeats over and over "I love you".
She needs an intervention for sure because it really isn't normal behaviour. She's a psychiatrists wet dream come true.
Stupid question - why did she not have a private picnic at Bagpuss’s house which is where - after grave gate - Les’s ashes are. A nice chippy(?!?) picnic, on grass - I’m assuming, no other folk around disturbing their fam remembering him moment?

(Not public enough? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Heart

HeyBabes

VIP Member
“ABTA? Thats those ones who sang Dancing Queen! Maffeeeew loves it when I swing my tits and slut drop to that!”

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Hahahaha, seen it all now! Pob in Peacock's clothing! 😂😂

View attachment 2989292View attachment 2989293
View attachment 2989294
View attachment 2989295
View attachment 2989296
View attachment 2989297
---
Definitely not 'The Three Musketeers', more like The Three Stoodges.

I would rather jump off a fucking cliff than listen to those three old trollops talking absolute shite. 🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 2989304
I am quite a calm human but her language is driving me fucking insane.
All the Z’s.
Quezzies?? It is making me angry inside.
Feel like punching her every time she bastardises another word #pezza

• Haha

inthelightofday27

“Loving there sun lounger” 🙄 how can 30 odd year old woman with a “job” posting on social media not know the difference between “there, they’re and they’re”. It’s not as if she has dyslexia, which is a real reason why someone might struggle. She’s just thick and lazy!

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Chazza’s new recruit to her Travel Empire (Blondie) doesn’t look the type to put up with being conned. She looks like to could sort both Pob and Chazza out with no worries 😖😂

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Yet another day of boozing and a massive Sunday Dinner (in this heat and OBVIOUSLY on Plan) and time for Pob to fulfill the "happy family" narrative" which CLEARLY isn't working now like she wants it to. 💯

View attachment 2931932
View attachment 2931933
View attachment 2931938
View attachment 2931939
View attachment 2931940
View attachment 2931941
I can’t stand Matt, but he interacts with the boys far better than she does, in a quiet and intimate way rather than being loud and making it all about himself, the way she does. 😠

TrACE22

She’s only there for freebies, begging one of the exhibitors for a kids bedroom with bunk beds for N - Nobody at those conventions will want advice from a chav, straight out of Blackpool, dressed like a hooker. We all know Pob likes that look, but in front of audience? I would shrivel up & die of embarrassment if I was her. 🤣

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Practically straddling the poor woman. She just can't stand normally can she? Has to be on high alert to look slimmer at every opportunity.

How she doesn't feel like a prize prat for showing up in a mini dress and heels is beyond me! Not to mention how unfit she is to give parenting advice to ANYONE!

The sooner these deluded, arrogant bitches are knocked off their pedestals, the better!
In no way shape or form do I claim to be super nanny or Mother of the year but surely asking shambolic Chazza for parenting advice would be akin to asking Rose West for gardening tips 💐

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
How can she brag about her fabulous dressing room when her eldest child hasn’t got his own bed or his own room?
She has the dressing room of dreams complete with Chandelier, Pob has his gym and pool table, Jude has his cosy bedroom and cot and poor little Noah doesn’t have anything. Does it not upset her? Come on Chazza - get that little lad his own space. Look how excited he was in the hotel to have his own bed. 🙏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick