Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to think there was some aim to when she puts on her wholesome family content - But I don't think there is. She lives her life through her social media content (as opposed to her social media reflecting her life) and if her content is wholesome then that's how she believes her life to actually be. She really is a freaky weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Why does she do lip syncing videos when she is the worst ever at lip syncing 🙄 amd rhe overly dramatic movements- Hollyoaks won't even have you Chazza and they had Fakey so standards are low 🤣

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Yeah I remember him too and he was just someone on TV but I didn’t really find him funny and there was better than him. I just thought it just wasn’t to my taste so it was just on Blankety Blank I’d see him. I know it’s all for content and attention but I find the picnic yesterday very worrying and she’s passing it down to the two boys too. I lost my Dad many years ago and I feel sad at key times that he isn’t around still with my mum and missing seeing his grandchildren and great-grandkids. He’ll be in my mind too on his anniversary but that’s it and I know people have different ways to deal with it but I’m not the sort to make it public. I’m not saying everybody is like this but people I know on my social media who constantly bang on about anniversary and loved-ones are doing it for attention. I suppose Chazza has nothing else in her life so is grasping onto her father’s name. She could’ve had a platform for when she hired that scam baby expert and gone down that route but she just seems so lazy and wants it all to come to her. Trace is to blame for it all but then again we all know right from wrong so Chazza has no excuse now she’s adult.
She was a baby when he died; she has no personal memories of him and the two kids are going to have a dysfunctional view on death shaped by someone who died 30 years ago when they grow up ( to go with the rest of the dysfunctionality)

chipsandgravey

So here she goes again with her and her sister doing a live on mental health. Tell you what chazza come and live my life for a day and you will know all about mental health. I said it the last time and I will say it again, you know NOTHING about mental health and raising awareness.
Her and all these other so called experts on mental health need taking down a peg or two. Every time I hear them say anything I just want to explode.

• Heart

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
This munter and Jake Quickenden are in a competition for who is the biggest grief thief!!View attachment 2984736
Honest to god Never gets easier for someone she didn’t know.
---
A new 'project' starting today and getting excited about that before she starts talking about the anniversary of Les' death. "I can't believe it's been 31 years".

It's all me, me, me with this one! 🙄

View attachment 2985879
View attachment 2985881
View attachment 2985882
he’s 100 percent not my hero or anyone except hers! people her age won’t know who he was, so the younger generations have no chance of knowing. his comedy isn’t up to to date he would be cancelled and F1 is only laughing at the video so that she will give him attention, he knows that’s what she likes to see so he’s doing his usual performing monkey for her. But you keep kidding yourself on chazza that he would be funny in todays world

Last edited:

chipsandgravey

You’re not being dramatic at all.
There are people out there who’s identity needs to be kept lowkey,but she comes along and
Invades others spaces,she has no respect for anyone or anything.
I absolutely cannot stand her.
Can’t wait for her to just disappear of the face of the world.
Thank you for understanding my point.
I'm the same can't stand her.
Another thing that riles me lol is all the show boating, your oldest child has no bedroom but let's show every man and his dog the new car. She really has no shame. Why try to keep up this lifestyle to strangers when you just can't afford it. Why try to have this perfect life when it's all smoke and mirrors.
I don't get this obsession with social media just worry about what goes on in your own four walls and get on with it

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
What a dick gifting all that meat to them, they have under 3,000 followers too, as someone local I know I won’t be using them in future

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
This was horrible to watch...Noah is strangling Jude and that stupid bitch is telling Noah she has lost 2lb. What the fuck is wrong with her 😡

View attachment 2943643
Finally caught up, I had to switch off while they were away it looked like an accident waiting to happen! Not just the fact Noah was left unattended by the water but Chazza’s behaviour was horrendous, the resort looked shit & the kids were so sunburnt!

I’ve just watched this 😱
Noah literally had Jude in a chokehold 😬

Why did she take so long to get Noah’s arm from around his neck?

You can see Noah had his arm around Jude’s neck really tight, when Chazza moves his arm she has to physically pull his arm away, even then he was still resisting.

The look on Noah’s face says it all 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

our trace

VIP Member
All they do is eat,scoff and freeload,I can’t stand the pigs in troughs that they are.

redball00n

VIP Member
So Sam giffen has been denied for adopting a child.
All I no so far,not surprised considering who he hangs around with 🤣
---
His mum is a fake tarot reader.and a scammer,weird fucks
As if anyone would trust the local Lytham coke/ket dealer with adopting a child.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Speak proper fucking English you stupid chavvy twat. Those kids will grow up illiterate if she's anything to go by.

Screenshot_20240526_232800_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What an aabsolute fucking twat head you really are Chazza.
IF she paid for that light then she's a right selfish bastard. Pays over £6k for a tacky looking light, yet still hasn't sorted a bedroom out for her 3 year old bairn. Disgusting.

IMG_20240515_164116.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-15-16-31-50-81_cc88bbd7aa29b3c5beea79d43ec62c64.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-15-16-35-00-10_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Before we moved we used Andy Meat Man during lockdown. The meat is the cheapest, not nice , tough and you definitely don't get quality. It's all delivered anyway, so they're not getting preferential treatment. She'll be lucky to get her plastic teeth through that steak 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

choccychops

Chatty Member
Pretty sure if someone is reported to SS they don't just give them a ring and ask "are the allegations true? " You say "no its all good here" and they say OK thanks bye will ring again next week 😂😂😂 What a knob she is how do they even know her phone number unless they have visited and taken all her info.

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that when she and her skanky full of themselves friends get together that they spend their time laughing themselves stupid at Chazza’s gullible ‘fans’ that buy in to her scam diet and Dawsy tan, and this holiday con thing?
Poor deluded fools that they are.

BadNew

I think the whole thing with her dad is that she genuinely believes that her life would have turned out better if he was alive throughout her youth. She thinks he would have mentored her in comedy and instead of having to flash her fanny on MTV and sell shitty tan she’d be a proper nepo baby, regularly appearing on TV, basically someone like Katherine Ryan. When the reality is more likely Les would have faded into obscurity in the 90’s. Like what famous uk comedians from the 80’s are still relevant in popular culture?

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Stop taking the piss slapping ya head and pulling the face Chazza. You are mocking special needs people doing that.

Screenshot_20240518_173130_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad