Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That is one massive head he has sorry not sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wiki Ref: 09/05/24

Day drinking in charge of young children. Utterly disgraceful bitch.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 10
It was the volume of her honking laugh. Why does she have to be so loud all the time. She needs to learn to use her ‘indoor’ voice.
It’s because she truly thinks she’s some high flying celebrity and wants to be the centre of attention and for everyone to look at her when in reality she is a stinking chav with absolutely zero class, intelligence or talent.

Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she correct Noah when he says 'Yez instead of Les. She's such a lazy parent

Reactions: 16
Here we go, a visit to Granite Grandad today with Our Trace. Chips n graveh obviously on plan!

Reactions: 18
The poor woman in the background clearly didn't want to be filmed.......
Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". Fucking idiot.
God knows where that hand has been I absolutely hate people like this, think they’re entitled and just get on like they’re the only ones in the place. Common as muck really and no sense of place. Think god I don’t live anywhere near!!!!
---
What in the name of fuck is this monstrosity she's selling on Vinted? You'd have to be the size of the Jolly Green Giant with Mr Tickle arms to wear that shit.

View attachment 2985363View attachment 2985364
£60? I wouldn’t clean my dogs arse with that

Reactions: 19
This munter and Jake Quickenden are in a competition for who is the biggest grief thief!!View attachment 2984736
Honest to god Never gets easier for someone she didn’t know.
---
he’s 100 percent not my hero or anyone except hers! people her age won’t know who he was, so the younger generations have no chance of knowing. his comedy isn’t up to to date he would be cancelled and F1 is only laughing at the video so that she will give him attention, he knows that’s what she likes to see so he’s doing his usual performing monkey for her. But you keep kidding yourself on chazza that he would be funny in todays world

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Does she still wheel cardboard Les out? I got blocked a long time ago but he doesn’t seem to have made an appearance in a while

Reactions: 14
" My Dad would be 141 years old today, if he was alive" ..... no, he wouldn't. He'd be dead.

Reactions: 34
I laugh every time she says “hurts so much you aren’t here” - he wouldn’t be here anyway and would never have met Jude and most probably Noah either. The poor bloke was a cardiac arrest waiting to happen, there’s absolutely no chance whatsoever he would have made it to his 90’s.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.