Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be yes, but as we know she doesn't do shame. She's just an all round horrible person. She needs a massive dose of karma.
That will come the day Tracy passes. It's the only thing that can touch her thick as tit, vile scamming soul.

Reactions: 12
That will come the day Tracy passes. It's the only thing that can touch her thick as tit, vile scamming soul.
Yes so true,when Tracy pegs it will be then she will realise she has nothing.
This bastard will do absolutely anything for money,dirty bleep.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s posting about Rafa. That thick self absorbed witch has no idea what Palestine is currently going through, she’s just jumping on a bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have just finished reading the article about what happened in Australia and I really have no words.
This dick really has no shame and I'm sorry but her mum is a disgrace as well. If I did something like that my mum would have had my guts but then again I would never have done it in the first place
Karma needs to come real soon and hit this cow up the face

Reactions: 21
Vile bleeping bleep,she has no idea about what that country is going through.
duck off chazza you bleeping tard.

Reactions: 14
Those Mr Whippy cakes are made by one of Dawn Wards daughters. All the Real House Wife’s of Cheshire have been advertising them. So it should probably say AD

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Mr Whippy Cakes had a launch party on Real Housewives of Cheshire last night.
It’s owned by Darbys husband and Joe Sealey (Nicolas husband)
That is 100% an ad

Reactions: 11
Cakes and icing for breakfast boys….
Noah not even finished his hoops as full bowl still in front of him
Wine bottle on back by makeshift changing table
🙄🙄🙄
It's an #ad

..obviously

So bored of this fucker. She is beyond irrelevant. that's why her thread barely moves.

What comments are there really to be made?

None, she is nothing.

Reactions: 18
Yes so true,when Tracy pegs it will be then she will realise she has nothing.
This bastard will do absolutely anything for money,dirty bleep.
Trace, she really isn't relevant at all. She is nothing more than a bore. The quickest way to be rid of her it to stop giving her oxygen.

She is nothing. Her kids are nothing. Her life is a total scam. Leave her to it. She has burnt out any interest in her. (not that there ever was much in the first place)

Reactions: 18
*Flash sale - Was 59.99 now 19.99 - tell me you are bleeping broke without telling us...:sleep:
She’s been breaking Trading Standards rules with all her tan, make up and blaster tit. It is not allowed to be on a continuous sale, and she has never once sold an item at full price. Just another way of scamming people into buying her tit, that isn’t even worth the ‘discounted’ price. Been reported multiple times but like ASA nothing is done - probably because she’s too broke to pay any fines.

Reactions: 16
She’s been breaking Trading Standards rules with all her tan, make up and blaster tit. It is not allowed to be on a continuous sale, and she has never once sold an item at full price. Just another way of scamming people into buying her tit, that isn’t even worth the ‘discounted’ price. Been reported multiple times but like ASA nothing is done - probably because she’s too broke to pay any fines.
Nothing is done because their powers are limited. She is a scammer. When you look at the complaints that have been upheld there is only a few (I think 5 was the max I saw). She really is a nobody. If no one is complaining, it's because no one is seeing her and that is a good thing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.