Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see here as well where she’s pulled her bottoms up high enough to tuck in her overhanging gut 😂😂😂View attachment 2962886
Fat fingers 😂
---
Watched the suicide chat with shitface and chazza,what a pair of chav vile attention seeking scum.
Pretending like they actually give a tit,Glenn hung himself because she was so much of a burden on his finances.
Honestly these two pricks are utterly repulsive.
And as for saying they are both good mothers I nearly spat out my coffee,chazza your the most unstable of them all,you need sterilised intervention luv.
and as for sammy tit face you have the look of a spit roast pig.🤪
---
Jesus she’s not photogenic is she.
Oh Sammy piggy wiggy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why is that kid always in a pram?? Maybe he would behave and sleep if he got proper exercise. But then chazza is too lazy to parent her child and watch him if he plays on a scooter or bike, poor kid 😩
He's 3 isn't he? Always strapped in the pram to keep him contained.
Should be walking everywhere now. Lazy witch.
---
She had him using a potty for about 4 days to prove a point after we called her out on here for him still being in a nappy. She’s absolutely abhorrent, cares more about opinions of strangers and proving the trollyyyyzzz wrong than she does about guiding and teaching her son. There’s no excuse for a child his age still being in a nappy all day. Her laziness knows no bounds.
Unless he has SEN there's zero excuse. And why is he always in the pram outdoors?

Reactions: 15
Mini pob must be 3 1/2 now, isn't he?

Unlikeable kid, I'm afraid.....
That's down to her & him.
---
Buster Bloodvessel never gets a moments peace from his brother, or her, either......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Subjected myself to watching the Instagram live earlier, two of the most uneducated idiots. The audacity to sit there and discuss what a vile world we live in, all in relation to social media, how children are exposed to bullying & trolling on these platforms.
Take your own advice Charlotte, have a really good look at what you are doing day after day after day, stop posting your children and exploiting them. Start parenting & protecting your children.
Is she really that thick to not sit and listen to herself and realise what she is doing 😡
In a word, YES 🤬
---
Fat fingers 😂
---
Watched the suicide chat with shitface and chazza,what a pair of chav vile attention seeking scum.
Pretending like they actually give a tit,Glenn hung himself because she was so much of a burden on his finances.
Honestly these two pricks are utterly repulsive.
And as for saying they are both good mothers I nearly spat out my coffee,chazza your the most unstable of them all,you need sterilised intervention luv.
and as for sammy tit face you have the look of a spit roast pig.🤪
---
Jesus she’s not photogenic is she.
Oh Sammy piggy wiggy
Omg no please, this is wee Esther a rescue pig who has died 😭😭 please don’t even compare or use her picture in any way to describe that bleeping gormless family 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Those pants are at least two sizes too small for her. She's a horror standing there with her flaps practically hanging out 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a minute she’s been bullied, she’s just jumping in the band wagon trying to get sympathy. She’s 100 percent been the bully
I can also confirm this. Used to work with a girl in Lytham who knew her and she said Charlotte was well known for being a bullying little witch.

Reactions: 25
In a word, YES 🤬
---

Omg no please, this is wee Esther a rescue pig who has died 😭😭 please don’t even compare or use her picture in any way to describe that bleeping gormless family 😭😭
😂😂😂Jesus Christ I bet you can hear her walking around,that gunt 😂
---
How dare she say she was bullied,oh chazza you lump of tit,chazza drove a poor girl to become so upset with her weight she became anorexic.
Honestly st Anne’s has short memories.
The parents of this town need to no what a gobshite bully she was,nasty vile slut.
---
Oh ok chazza,Glenn,he killed him self,
Oh and Charlotte Dawson from Australia,she killed her self.
Ummm there is a pattern here saying stay away from this bleep.
Noah will probably want to end his life at some point,and that’s because of you.👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂Jesus Christ I bet you can hear her walking around,that gunt 😂
---
How dare she say she was bullied,oh chazza you lump of tit,chazza drove a poor girl to become so upset with her weight she became anorexic.
Honestly st Anne’s has short memories.
The parents of this town need to no what a gobshite bully she was,nasty vile slut.
---
Oh ok chazza,Glenn,he killed him self,
Oh and Charlotte Dawson from Australia,she killed her self.
Ummm there is a pattern here saying stay away from this bleep.
Noah will probably want to end his life at some point,and that’s because of you.👍
Was it Kirkham Grammar she went to?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.