Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just gets worse & worse, such an insult to people who pay thousands for PT’s, gym memberships & people who truly dedicate their time to keeping fit & loosing weight. This is sending out such an unhealthy message. You don’t gain that by dancing around your living room for 10 minutes a day😡

Reactions: 31
The poppers on those jeans look like they ready to spring off and take someones eye out, they're that tight! defo squeezed herself into them, liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out on the piss with all the druggies again I see. I feel sorry for the poor bastards sitting near that shower of tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
she should be called the Artful Podger for her weight loss scam. I'm now wondering, why did she go the Maldives - was it part of a plan to plant seeds in people's minds that she's doing so well selling holidays that if they get involved they could also have luxury holidays and make a lot of money? it's all very murkey.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
she should be called the Artful Podger for her weight loss scam. I'm now wondering, why did she go the Maldives - was it part of a plan to plant seeds in people's minds that she's doing so well selling holidays that if they get involved they could also have luxury holidays and make a lot of money? it's all very murkey.
It was a freebie. A picture was posted upthread confirming it. Just one, long undeclared ad. 💯
---
This is it. I'll have to stick it on the Wiki. Grifting tramps. 🤬

Screenshot_20240507-222536~2.png

---
Pity somebody never shut her up permanently years ago.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute liar! I've lost about two stone since January and gone from a size 16 to a 12. When I tried a pair of 12s on at the beginning of the year they wouldn't go past my thighs yet here that stupid cow is posting to the world how amazing her fraudulent plan is with photoshopped photos allegedly in the same jeans!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The sad thing is, she's pitched it to stay at home mums, there's around 40 people on that post who have asked for more info, and she will literally take the money amd run. I'll give this 6 months at best.
And I hope number one fan Richard signs up considering he loves her so much.
"Arrrrrr Charlotte, I'd love to go on holiday with ya, i love ya"
Divvi
Everything is always pitched at vulnerable women!! She’s a rotten witch!!!
---
It's called Photoshop not Belleh Blastah Chazza

View attachment 2921588
Few nights on the bevvy 🤣 pull the other one you lying witch lol

Reactions: 11
Is chazza's not basically the same word for word?? 🤔
Yup it’s part of the script defo, Cara (Love island) says the same - even the wish I’d done it sooner/watched friends doing it making money

Reactions: 7
So who was driving home from Stanley Park then? Wine, beer and kids in the car.....
I assumed she must have walked to the local park as I dont know the area at all. They are all a disgrace behaving the way they did with kids but if one of them drove that's even worse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.