Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least when pob is plastering he is earning an honest bob for a proper days work

Reactions: 27
Why is she letting him eat popcorn at only 3yrs old let alone let him stick it to his face? It's a huge choking risk.

It's also pretty shocking that a 3yr old would say "Flipping 'eck" and the so-called parent finds it utterly hilarious. He must be a nightmare in nursery.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is not DawsySarsyTravels. This is a pyramid selling scheme and The Jet Set Lifestyle Group is the real business behind it. She can't even explain properly about it because she knows nothing about it whatsoever.

It's clearly YET ANOTHER SCAM. 🤬 Whoever parts with their money is a fool.

View attachment 2919182
View attachment 2919183
View attachment 2919185
View attachment 2919186
View attachment 2919189
View attachment 2919191
View attachment 2919193
So that’s why she was sat in economy seats, no executive lounge, stayed in a basic hotel, with budget amenities, lower than butlins style, no upgrades, no perks - even as a influencer gifted holiday. Dawsysarsytravel is an absolute embarrassment of a scam.

Reactions: 28
Her bestie Amanda Harrington didn’t she do same holiday scam and was trying to get people to do same tit as this no clue if she’s still doing it she’s been very quiet in general at minute with her insta these days 🙈

Reactions: 12
Notice she didn’t explain why the plane journey home was ‘interesting’ as she said she would. Unless I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 19
Ive noticed whenever she’s selling/scamming she has one of the boys with her. I think she does this because she’s uncomfortable and lieing so needs her emotional crutches. She is the oddest person on Instagram like who is her audience? Who actually gives a tit about her and her mundane life.
---
I think this travel shite will be the final nail in the coffin for her and she knows it, no one cares about her no work no sponsorships she’s done. This travel scam is the last push to squeeze any money out her last remaining sheep, disgusting tbh
Lying is her 2nd nature, she couldn’t lie straight in bed

Reactions: 19
I actually quite enjoyed life on marbs, was good trash tv 😂 was disappointed it only lasted one series! I remember cassie was BFF with the girl on there in I who looked very similar to Lauren pope?

Charlottes latest reel has my stomach curling in second hand embarrassment
Yes I liked it too (I like anything ’holiday resort’ related). I just couldn’t understand why she was involved in it as her family were pretty well established there anyway. She was mates with Natalie Richardson, but I am sure she was actually her sister in law.

Reactions: 5
20240506_225206.jpg

Another spelling mistake I see, clearly meant to say shagging, he didnt miss out on a thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So her “explanation” reels about why she set up her travel business is to explain to us how you make money from booking travel, whilst she isn’t booking any travel? She’s not set up her page to flog holidays, she’s set it up to con vulnerable people in to paying a monthly fee to try and flog holidays. bleeping SCAMMY witch.
I’m off to tit on Les’ statue. It doesn’t look like him anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no way she can do anything so she won’t be doing any of the actual work, and who would trust her to book their holidays?!
The only way she gets money is ‘recruiting’ to her team BUT that would then be her downfall as she wouldn’t be any sort of team leader, even on a scammy grift, she can’t help, doesn’t know tit and eventually they’d see her for what she is…..

Reactions: 10
More child nudity. I’m gonna have to stop looking at this scammer very shortly. She is disgusting

Reactions: 11
She seriously needs to lay off the photoshopping. Every day. she has a different face!

charlottedawsy_1715069318772.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715069323628.jpg

Reactions: 7
So chazza, the travel expert, explain to us what abta and atol are

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder when Charlotte is opening that chip shop and start filming the movie/TV show she's scripted, that she was talking about at the beginning of the year?🤭

Let's be honest - at least the chip shop might actually work out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to that video where she’s promoting DV, she honestly scares me! She always looks so angry? More and more we are seeing the mask slip off, I don’t know who is more of a wrongun now her or Pob 🥴 poor kids. I did chuckle to myself catching up about her chav holiday and then having the audacity to start promoting some scheme. Honestly she’s the last person I’m taking holiday tips from!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.