Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole scam makes me so angry . I've worked in the Travel Industry most of my life ( I now work in IT) and its a hard slog to learn about air fares and rules and regulations, I have friends who work for Travel Counsellors and its taken them years to build up a credible business with a loyal customer base. They also provide a fantastic level of customer service. Its not so easy as picking up your phone and putting together a 2 week luxury holiday to the Maldives . Nothing comes easy as those signing up will soon find out , I just hope she gets called out for what she is doing

Reactions: 27
Going to the Maldives to get pissed up and threaten other women is not ‘travelling’. How can she call herself a travel expert, she has no idea, she barely even leaves her house!
!

Reactions: 33
I'm almost tempted to create a new account and then ask her to give me a quote for a really complicated multi centre south east asia itinerary :Manchester - Dubai- Bangkok- Singapore - Bali and see what she comes back with . She how much of a travel expert she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She will be her own downfall with this latest scam, shows how desperate she is for money. They are in debt over their stupid heads.

Reactions: 27
Shes about 5 years late with the MLM travel schemes 🥱🥱🥱

Every fucker is now clued up on the bullshit and all know its a scam. You would have to be a thick twit to sign up ro any of it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm almost tempted to create a new account and then ask her to give me a quote for a really complicated multi centre south east asia itinerary :Manchester - Dubai- Bangkok- Singapore - Bali and see what she comes back with . She how much of a travel expert she is
Do it. Do it. Do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please do it,
Let’s see what she’ll say back.

Reactions: 15
Please do it,
Let’s see what she’ll say back.
I've messaged her under a different insta acccount saying i dont want to join the gang but I want to book a holiday and is that something she can do for me - watch this space ................................... 😄 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Isn’t saying “good golly wolly” a tad racist? The term golly w*g was found to be or is it just me finding everything she says problematic lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've messaged her under a different insta acccount saying i dont want to join the gang but I want to book a holiday and is that something she can do for me - watch this space ................................... 😄 ;)
She’s such a scamming bleep😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.