Charlotte Dawson #40 Nobody cares about your pezza. 🤢 A family like yours belongs on Jezza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And up next on the comedy stage & all the way from Lytham issssss Chazza Dawson. Let's give her a big hand!
(Confused spatter of claps)
Hello my darlings it's Chazza too glam to give a chuffin damn
(Awkward silence)
Like I'm literally going to make you laugh, I'm funny me
(Irritated snorts)
So obviously you know dad was Les, I've parked him here ont stage like
(Beginnings of boos)
Ooh I can't cope one tits in Blackpool the other in Auss look at me swing 'em about
(Boos getting louder)
Look at this dance I can do like with me gurning & thrusting my arms
(Shouts of get off you daft tart)
No wait I can do a slut drop & hold one leg & jump it's sooo funneh
(Angry bellows & heckles)
Stop now let me finish I haven't done me cheeeeky boyyyyy routine yet
(Bottles & glasses thrown at stage)
Let's give another big hand to Chazza Dawson errr no encores Chaz stage door that way...
But I haven't done me Belly Blasters chips & graveh joke
GET HER OFF GET HER OFF chants
What stupid idiots are saying she should do stand up,she wouldn’t last five minutes,
Nope can’t see that happening 😂
---
I've just got around to watching Mo's service.

Pob was a pallbearer and sat in the second row behind the grief thieves. 🤔

Our Trace never even got up to say anything - not one word. 🤔

First words Chazza said when she stepped onto the podium "Well, this is a bit different isn't it?" WTF??

Samantha kept playing with her chin and said "Mo never got to know Sienna or Henry or Noah and Jude". How old is Sienna? 9yrs old! 🤔

Chazza said: "I'll never look at a bucket of KFC the same again". (Referring to Mo loving KFC with loads of gravy). 🤔

There was absolutely no genuine emotion. 🤔

View attachment 2702535View attachment 2702536View attachment 2702537View attachment 2702538View attachment 2702539View attachment 2702540
A small gathering all hogged up by that load of cunts.
Most of those people never ever met mo,it’s ridiculous.
This scummy family have no etiquette at all,this wasn’t about mo it was absolutely about them.
So who’s up next in line to drop dead, for these parasites to cling onto that dead persons name and milk it.
Vile disgusting cocks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

First words Chazza said when she stepped onto the podium "Well, this is a bit different isn't it?" WTF??

Samantha kept playing with her chin and said "Mo never got to know Sienna or Henry or Noah and Jude". How old is Sienna? 9yrs old! 🤔

Chazza said: "I'll never look at a bucket of KFC the same again". (Referring to Mo loving KFC with loads of gravy). 🤔

View attachment 2702535View attachment 2702536View attachment 2702537View attachment 2702538View attachment 2702539View attachment 2702540
She's not right in the head is she?

bleep.

Reactions: 11
What stupid idiots are saying she should do stand up,she wouldn’t last five minutes,
Nope can’t see that happening 😂
---

A small gathering all hogged up by that load of cunts.
Most of those people never ever met mo,it’s ridiculous.
This scummy family have no etiquette at all,this wasn’t about mo it was absolutely about them.
So who’s up next in line to drop dead, for these parasites to cling onto that dead persons name and milk it.
Vile disgusting cocks.
Looking at the state of John Chadwick, he definitely looks like he's got one foot in the grave. Trace will be next.

Is this her best pretend sad face?

IMG_5455.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
young hot attractive insta huns get Love Honey and Anne Summers.

Chazza has peacocks!!! Matt has a wee cock!
---
The 'pezza' didn't last long either did it jumping about on a pool table with her vag hanging out!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
young hot attractive insta huns get Love Honey and Anne Summers.

Chazza has peacocks!!! Matt has a wee cock!
---
The 'pezza' didn't last long either did it jumping about on a pool table with her vag hanging out!
Wee cock 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How can you stand in the crematorium, pretending to be upset and in the next scene you are standing on your kitchen table showing your 🤡 fanny and posting it on social media........the clock is definitely ticking 🤡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How can you stand in the crematorium, pretending to be upset and in the next scene you are standing on your kitchen table showing your 🤡 fanny and posting it on social media........the clock is definitely ticking 🤡
the only funny bit of reel was when she nearly feel off the table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG yes I remember him now you’ve shared that video lol. I’m 55 so watched The Roly Polys & Les all the time too. The Roly’s made my Nan laugh because she was plump as well. I don’t think I’ve thought of Jimmy Cricket since the 1970’s so seeing him & hearing that distinctive voice at the funeral was a right blast from the past! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG yes I remember him now you’ve shared that video lol. I’m 55 so watched The Roly Polys & Les all the time too. The Roly’s made my Nan laugh because she was plump as well. I don’t think I’ve thought of Jimmy Cricket since the 1970’s so seeing him & hearing that distinctive voice at the funeral was a right blast from the past! 😂
I remembered his boots with the L and R on the front! It really took me back to when I was young!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.