Charlotte Dawson #40 Nobody cares about your pezza. 🤢 A family like yours belongs on Jezza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's the "Ones in Blackpool, ones in Australia" joke....again......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s gonna be amazing on the comedy circuit 😂
Oh god can you imagine 😂 I bet she's scribbling them down for future material! That and the Barry and Bill bunion joke. She's been lied to all her life clearly, because I've never seen anyone so confident yet so bleeping unfunny. I actually hope she goes for it and gets booed off the stage because god knows she needs knocking down a peg or two.

Reactions: 23
Chazza's stand up material -
Bob & Belinda
One tit in Blackpool, one tit in Australia
First engaged being booed off stage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s honestly tragic that part of her ‘meal plan’ is a microwave chicken arrabiata. It’s such an easy pasta dish to make from scratch and obviously doesn’t have all the salt and crap that a microwave meal will have added to it. It blows my mind people think that is a suitable/healthy meal to eat as part of a weight loss plan.

Reactions: 17
Did Mo have any money left after paying her nursing home fees?
Would be the best thing ever if she did, and left it to Les’s other children.
duck all for Chazza & co.
---
Chazza's stand up material -
Bob & Belinda
One tit in Blackpool, one tit in Australia
First engaged being booed off stage 🤣
That flat arse will come in handy, when she falls flat on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Drinking again (although he doesn't drink). 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh my god catching up on Blackpool gazette Facebook,someone is slating the funeral and this woman Is saying oh tracey is my friend I’m telling.😂💩💩
Go look it’s funny 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.