Charlotte Dawson #40 Nobody cares about your pezza. 🤢 A family like yours belongs on Jezza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vera Yorke is another illiterate bleep just like her wee mate Trace and her crotchgoblins
Eta my phones also being an illiterate bleep and cut me off mid crotchgoblins 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus bleeping christ what have I just watched? Imagine if someone was walking past their house just as she was stripping off in the doorway.
That whole reel was just cringe and utterly embarrassing. She really has no self respect whatsoever. Why, just why do tit like that Chazza? It isn't funny in the slightest. Attention seeking idiot.
And Pob couldn't be more interested if he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus bleeping christ what have I just watched? Imagine if someone was walking past their house just as she was stripping off in the doorway.
That whole reel was just cringe and utterly embarrassing. She really has no self respect whatsoever. Why, just why do tit like that Chazza? It isn't funny in the slightest. Attention seeking idiot.
He looked like he'd been sick in his mouth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it makes you all feel better, as an Australian I can say that there is no way we would let her wobbly tits through immigration.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can't believe no one has called these scamming cunts out yet. The press need to step it up and ruin the lot of them.

Reactions: 14
That bleeping reel and the comments from her tribe saying how amazing she is. These ppl are simpletons, honestly.
And that bleeping Beyonce style thrust with her hands mid air and gurnin face, does my head in. She is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
If it makes you all feel better, as an Australian I can say that there is no way we would let her wobbly tits through immigration.
They already have.

Look up the Australian Charlotte Dawson, a woman who seemed to be a kind and lovely person and was completely taken advantage of but the skank that is the UK version of her name, and let her stay at her house.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
And up next on the comedy stage & all the way from Lytham issssss Chazza Dawson. Let's give her a big hand!
(Confused spatter of claps)
Hello my darlings it's Chazza too glam to give a chuffin damn
(Awkward silence)
Like I'm literally going to make you laugh, I'm funny me
(Irritated snorts)
So obviously you know dad was Les, I've parked him here ont stage like
(Beginnings of boos)
Ooh I can't cope one tits in Blackpool the other in Auss look at me swing 'em about
(Boos getting louder)
Look at this dance I can do like with me gurning & thrusting my arms
(Shouts of get off you daft tart)
No wait I can do a slut drop & hold one leg & jump it's sooo funneh
(Angry bellows & heckles)
Stop now let me finish I haven't done me cheeeeky boyyyyy routine yet
(Bottles & glasses thrown at stage)
Let's give another big hand to Chazza Dawson errr no encores Chaz stage door that way...
But I haven't done me Belly Blasters chips & graveh joke
GET HER OFF GET HER OFF chants

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why do peacocks think she’s a role model to even give her this job of promoting their stuff she’s a grade A scank!! She’s gyratting about some desperate old prostitute. She’s honestly not right in the head
---
And up next on the comedy stage & all the way from Lytham issssss Chazza Dawson. Let's give her a big hand!
(Confused spatter of claps)
Hello my darlings it's Chazza too glam to give a chuffin damn
(Awkward silence)
Like I'm literally going to make you laugh, I'm funny me
(Irritated snorts)
So obviously you know dad was Les, I've parked him here ont stage like
(Beginnings of boos)
Ooh I can't cope one tits in Blackpool the other in Auss look at me swing 'em about
(Boos getting louder)
Look at this dance I can do like with me gurning & moving my arms
(Shouts of get off you daft tart)
No wait I can do a slut drop & hold one leg & jump it's sooo funneh
(Angry bellows & heckles)
Stop now let me finish I haven't done me cheeeeky boyyyyy routine yet
(Bottles & glasses thrown at stage)
Let's give another big hand to Chazza Dawson errr no encores Chaz stage door that way...
But I haven't done me Belly Blasters chips & graveh joke
GET HER OFF GET HER OFF chants
Hahaha this would 100 percent be her act she’s a talentless nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just got around to watching Mo's service.

Pob was a pallbearer and sat in the second row behind the grief thieves. 🤔

Our Trace never even got up to say anything - not one word. 🤔

First words Chazza said when she stepped onto the podium "Well, this is a bit different isn't it?" WTF??

Samantha kept playing with her chin and said "Mo never got to know Sienna or Henry or Noah and Jude". How old is Sienna? 9yrs old! 🤔

Chazza said: "I'll never look at a bucket of KFC the same again". (Referring to Mo loving KFC with loads of gravy). 🤔

There was absolutely no genuine emotion. 🤔

Screenshot_20240120-113844~2.png
Screenshot_20240120-113903~2.png
Screenshot_20240120-114018~2.png
Screenshot_20240120-114021~2.png
Screenshot_20240120-114303~2.png
Screenshot_20240120-114315~2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I've just got around to watching Mo's service.

Pob was a pallbearer and sat in the second row behind the grief thieves. 🤔

Our Trace never even got up to say anything - not one word. 🤔

First words Chazza said when she stepped onto the podium "Well, this is a bit different isn't it?" WTF??

Samantha kept playing with her chin and said "Mo never got to know Sienna or Henry or Noah and Jude". How old is Sienna? 9yrs old! 🤔

Chazza said: "I'll never look at a bucket of KFC the same again". (Referring to Mo loving KFC with loads of gravy). 🤔

View attachment 2702535View attachment 2702536View attachment 2702537View attachment 2702538View attachment 2702539View attachment 2702540
Wasn't it shocking and more references to Les than Mo's husband. They couldn't force out one tear between them - while talking about themselves not Mo.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.