Charlotte Dawson #39 A slut drop...? More a gut flop! šŸ·

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wrote the eulogy? There was one part where the woman reading it out said something along the lines of.....mo is reunited with her friend Les, and her husband (can't remember his name sorry) and their dogs....why would Les' name be before her husband....Did Bagpuss and Slob write it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Who wrote the eulogy? There was one part where the woman reading it out said something along the lines of.....mo is reunited with her friend Les, and her husband (can't remember his name sorry) and their dogs....why would Les' name be before her husband....Did Bagpuss and Slob write it?
That screams of the grief thieves writing it. Why would Les be mentioned before her husband Roy, who died in 2001? They are disgusting.

Did Mo have any living family @our trace ? I hate to think about those bastards being left any of her money. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I really hope her PR /Management push her down the Stand Up Comedian route.
Itā€™s a craft that requires hard work, dedication and persistence, not to mention you actually have to be funny.
The most hilarious part of it all will be her dying an absolute death on stage, sheā€™ll either be ignored or booed šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Mo has left any money you can be sure it's been enabled/channelled their way........

They were all smiles , dolled up, photo opportunity etc etc - They think they are tv stars or something??

Free food, free grog & I'm surprised chazzeh didn't attempt a high-kick for everyone in order to show off her kebab.

After all, she's only done it 1,143 times in the past................

Bet traceh was pocketing the cheese sandwiches and sausage rolls for her ' suppeh' , later

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s never gonna tolerate the criticism that comes with stand up. Imagine if she heckled or booed or if thereā€™s just silence in the audience she wouldnā€™t be able to cope

Reactions: 14
That screams of the grief thieves writing it. Why would Les be mentioned before her husband Roy, who died in 2001? They are disgusting.

Did Mo have any living family @our trace ? I hate to think about those bastards being left any of her money. šŸ¤¬
She has no family crazy,but I think she really only ever owned the odd bit of jewellery.
She wasnā€™t so well of but I canā€™t be sure as itā€™s obviously going to say in the will.
Arenā€™t they a pack of wolves that clan,Iā€™m really ashamed šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If she was really her MO how comes her kids never met her? I know MO was poorly but I lost my nan recently and she was poorly had Alzheimer's. But she adored all her great grandkids.

Tbh I've never noticed Char talk about her till she passed šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I picked upon that too surely the husband would be first šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
Probably more than likely they wrote itšŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I watched the live stream and yes it was all about THEM.

Any money Mo had may have been swallowed up with her care home fees.

I would not put it passed them to have removed jewellery from Mo

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Im sure chazza put a vid on the other day about the eulogy? I think she said they were going through it or something. I bet they wrote it!

Reactions: 5
I watched the live stream and yes it was all about THEM.

Any money Mo had may have been swallowed up with her care home fees.

I would not put it passed them to have removed jewellery from Mo
Oh yes,sammy tit stain and Tracey swiped the jewels,Iā€™m telling you now they are pure gold digging scam scum,absolutely disgusting how they live their lives taking others hard earned money.
A before photo for a funeral,what in Godā€™s name was that about.
And Tracey looking like sheā€™s just been let out for the day,but when paps arrive oh the smiles and poses.skanky scum.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.