Charlotte Dawson #39 A slut drop...? More a gut flop! 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep works for for a Suicide Charity?

No empathy whatsoever. Get her sacked. 🤬

I reckon Glen killed himself because of her. Let's face it, the bed was still warm when the other fella came along @our trace .

Screenshot_20240118-230918~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Surpised she hasn't posted a pic of her hand on Mo's coffin " first funeral engaged".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

I reckon Glen killed himself because of her. Let's face it, the bed was still warm when the other fella came along @our trace .
Defo the rumour re Glen & she was sleeping about well before he died by all accounts. She pushed him right over the edge, poor bloke. Total tramps the whole family, like mother, like daughters.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Looks like Pob carried the coffin in, and then sat 3/4 rows back

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck. Are they even sad? not including Tracey she literally looks like she doesn’t know where she is. The posing, the smiles, the selling it to mags… she does a lot of tit things but using a woman’s death for her own advantage just shows how low she will go for attention and money it’s sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
In the words of Noahhh, Fuk of Chazza hanging on the coat tails of Les & Mo. Unlike them you have zero talent. Throwing your udders isn’t in the slightest bit funny it’s cringe. Absolutely shameless behaviour yesterday at a funeral selling to the highest bidder & posing like your Miss world. Seriously get yourself a life, instead of looking to exploit every little thing in your life for money & likes. I find it credibility sad that we live in a world where everything these people do is for The Gram at the expense of their children’s privacy.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Of all the family funerals I’ve been to I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone even use their phone let alone posing for pre and post funeral shots.
I find it bizarre and I know the wake is usually a nice time to remember the person and catch up with old friends but it’s never been raucous or a piss up. So weird to see it being a fashion show when the day is about Mo not anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Does anybody local know the Suicide Charity Sammy Shitstains works for as a Suicide Prevention Officer and Spokesperson? I'm still disgusted and angry about that photo yesterday. She really isn't fit to do this job and should be sacked after posing for that 'Funeral Ready' photo. The Charity need to be informed. It's utterly disgraceful. 🤬

Reactions: 32
In the words of Noahhh, Fuk of Chazza hanging on the coat tails of Les & Mo. Unlike them you have zero talent. Throwing your udders isn’t in the slightest bit funny it’s cringe. Absolutely shameless behaviour yesterday at a funeral selling to the highest bidder & posing like your Miss world. Seriously get yourself a life, instead of looking to exploit every little thing in your life for money & likes. I find it credibility sad that we live in a world where everything these people do is for The Gram at the expense of their children’s privacy.
!!!!!!! Hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 11
What the actual duck. Are they even sad? not including Tracey she literally looks like she doesn’t know where she is. The posing, the smiles, the selling it to mags… she does a lot of tit things but using a woman’s death for her own advantage just shows how low she will go for attention and money it’s sick.
She doesn't look very sad
She tried and failed to push out a few tears giving her eulogy then smiled for the camera returning to her seat 🤬

1000020460.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She doesn't look very sad
She tried and failed to push out a few tears giving her eulogy then smiled for the camera returning to her seat 🤬

View attachment 2699883
duck me look at the state of them 🤣 Chazza with her triple chins and Sammy Shitstain looking like something off Benefits Britain. Belleh Blaster obviously going well for the pair of them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
tit face

View attachment 2699383
she works at Empowerment charity in Blackpool,look up Samantha southern blackpool and you get the address etc.
She certainly shouldn’t be in a job like that,the day was one big joke to them,that picture needs sending to that charity.
They are all sick in the heads.😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
tit face

she works at Empowerment charity in Blackpool,look up Samantha southern blackpool and you get the address etc.
She certainly shouldn’t be in a job like that,the day was one big joke to them,that picture needs sending to that charity.
They are all sick in the heads.😡😡😡😡
Thank you @our trace x

My grandmother committed suicide years ago when I was a little girl. My grandfather had only just passed away after a long battle with cancer and her whole world completely came crashing down. They had been together since school and absolutely idolised each other. After his death, she fell into a very deep depression.

My mum used to pop in every day to see her but one morning she took me (it was on the school holidays). My mum found her dead in bed. She had taken a massive overdose with vodka. That morning has scarred me for life because I remember it vividly like yesterday. 😔

I found that photograph she took yesterday absolutely sickening. This vile scumbag should NOT be working for a Suicide Charity and do public speaking on it. All she has shown is utter disrespect. You only have to see Glen's headstone which she had engraved "he chose to be with the angels". 🤬

I am writing to Empowerment and also Baton of Hope with a copy of this picture. It has upset me immensely and made me so angry. (Contact details below). They need to be aware of what a disrespectful witch she is. The more complaints the better. 🤬

This family, as a whole, are gutter scum.

Screenshot_20240119-094059~2.png
Screenshot_20240118-175344~2.png

---
Presented without comment 🤭
Amazing what a filter can do eh?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She never stopped playing with her crusty chin the whole time and Chaz kept rubbing her lips together. It was was pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If she has sold the photos of the funeral to Closer magazine that is really scraping the barrel, even for this scammer.

Unless you were a big Roly Poly's fan (they were a 1960/70's background dance act - why would you be?) you'd have no idea who Mo was. The target audience of Closer is 20-30 year olds, I'm in my late 40's and I would not have known who on earth she was if I didn't read here. It's interesting they entertain CD at all, why?

I'm really getting the impression Charlotte's management/PR are fully up her arse and telling her that they can make this talentless skank a 'real' superstar. I would think she pays them a fee to represent her as opposed to Billy Shepherd where they will take a cut of her earnings - which would explain the serious delusion.

Reactions: 18
If she has sold the photos of the funeral to Closer magazine that is really scraping the barrel, even for this scammer.

Unless you were a big Roly Poly's fan (they were a 1960/70's background dance act - why would you be?) you'd have no idea who Mo was. The target audience of Closer is 20-30 year olds, I'm in my late 40's and I would not have known who on earth she was if I didn't read here. It's interesting they entertain CD at all, why?

I'm really getting the impression Charlotte's management/PR are fully up her arse and telling her that they can make this talentless skank a 'real' superstar. I would think she pays them a fee to represent her as opposed to Billy Shepherd where they will take a cut of her earnings - which would explain the serious delusion.
I only remember The Roly Polys through my nan as she used to watch all the comedy shows. I was only knee-high and I'm 50 now! That was a blast from the past yesterday. Jimmy Cricket!!!! I thought he was dead. 😬
---
I'm going to have to watch this recorded live. From what I've seen so far, it looked more of a fun day out for them.

Screenshot_20240119-111440~2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I’m over 50 and can remember them tap dancing when I was very young. Chazza is a disgrace and her sister too so it’s clear they’re the same attention seeking scammers like their mother. I feel sorry for his other kids

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.