Charlotte Dawson #39 A slut drop...? More a gut flop! 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on page one where she was pulled-up by a qualified nutritionist and Pob actually bodyshamed the nutritionist. She gets most of the 'trolling' stories when she reads here as we have had many a deep discussion about ozempic, diet pills, balloons, cocaine etc. 💯
I saw those ones, I thought she said she’d been trolled by her followers for losing weight. I’m sure she said people had said she wasn’t ‘relatable’ any more because she was no longer ‘chunkeh’. So I was wondering where she’d got that from. Unless she was reading tattle and talking tit as if she was getting DM’s so as not to send people to this page!

Reactions: 8
Utterly disgusting gold-digging cunts. 🤬 WTF are they are wearing, especially Sammy Shitstains. She looks like a bleeping woman and a morbidly obese one at that. I see the Belleh Blaster is working for her?

No Pob either. They're all cunts, the whole lot of them. There isn't ONE up-to-date photo of any of them with Mo. Not one. 🤬

Chazza, you should hang your head in shame. You couldn't even be bothered to let Mo meet Noah. 🤬

Utter scumbags.

View attachment 2698291
You have chazza who looks like a bleep ,and shitstain who looks like a bag lady like her mother.😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I saw those ones, I thought she said she’d been trolled by her followers for losing weight. I’m sure she said people had said she wasn’t ‘relatable’ any more because she was no longer ‘chunkeh’. So I was wondering where she’d got that from. Unless she was reading tattle and talking tit as if she was getting DM’s so as not to send people to this page!
That's what she always does! She reads on here and then says she's "had loads of trolling messages" - it's honestly pathetic as she never has evidence of ACTUAL direct trolling. So many examples of this. The best instances were the accounts she made up with the gravestone and the TattleChaz accounts, then the so-called 'stalker' - pathetic!!! 😂😂
---
Look at the state of that. It's a pig in a wig! 🐷

So much for Sammy Shitstains being on a bleeping diet. Look at the size of her inflated hands. They look a bleeping gammon joint! 😂😂

What a minger!! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240118-171205~2.png
Screenshot_20240118-171509~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god honestly that gormless pic of Tracy is cracking me up - it’s like she’s seen the ghost of les 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who even bleeping does this? OMG what disgusting, grief-thieving, money-grabbing cunts. 🤬🤬🤬

Utterly vile. 🤬🤬🤬

Screenshot_20240118-175344~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Never once in my life have I taken a selfie at a funeral let alone with the caption “funeral ready” of all the things I’ve seen these clowns do this is up there with the worst. I’m actually speechless

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Sammi tit face you absolute bastard,a selfie pick before a funeral 😡😡😡😡😡
Never in my life have I ever seen this done,duck sake absolutely disgusting.
Did she do a selfie at glens funeral to.prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Never once in my life have I taken a selfie at a funeral let alone with the caption “funeral ready” of all the things I’ve seen these clowns do this is up there with the worst. I’m actually speechless
Honestly disgusting. Words fail me. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It actually made me feel a bit sick. I’m very rarely this shocked by anything but this shows how shallow and just plain evil they all are. I admire the strength and courage of Les’s real children, you know the children he bought up, to not go absolutely nuclear on these cunts because I can tell you now if it was me; I’d be in prison

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Who even bleeping does this? OMG what disgusting, grief-thieving, money-grabbing cunts. 🤬🤬🤬

Utterly vile. 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 2698668
I understand that there are no recent photos of Mo given the fact she was so ill with dementia. I wouldn’t want my ill relative plastered all over some crappy socials for bot likes & comments.

However this… what in the actual - in any kind of normal sane mind - possessed them to post this insensitive gurning tit. Funeral ready - you pair of bungalows - it’s disgusting & disrespectful x

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.