Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember last panto season how much she complained about having to wear red on her lips and now lo and behold she’s a fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jude's got a really rasping cough again at the end of this clip. Hardly surprising when they're all in that poor little bugger's face all the time. He'll probably end up back in hospital with all of them giving him their germs. Idiots.

View attachment 2597316
Jesus that’s shocking 😳 stuck in a bed with two others, not wrapped up enough when out, dragged from pillar to post ffs. No wonder 🙄
---
Anybody paying £24.99 for three months of this utter scam is batshit crazy!

She reckons she's back on the Plan. 😂

View attachment 2598546
View attachment 2598547
View attachment 2598549
View attachment 2598550
Up close to the camera, Jesus thons like Mr Ed 🐴 😳🙄
---
Looks like F2's started to play up. He's nearly on the move as he's rolled over and Chazza has a Christmas tree in her bedroom. Just as well because she practically lives in it!

View attachment 2597193
View attachment 2597194
View attachment 2597195
View attachment 2597196
View attachment 2597197
View attachment 2597198
Jude’s ont titty now 🙀 I swear to holy duck she makes me want to trail my hair out by the roots 😡 bleeping vile talk 😤 🙄
---
She’s so out of touch with reality. News Flash Chazza. Most people work every day. You don’t get sympathy or applause for ‘working’ 5 days on the trot🙄

Also howling at the ‘guys, if they message you it’s not me, I’d never try and get money out of you!’ her eyes were darting all over the place😂😂

Caught herself out too one minute saying oh I can’t wait to spend time in the house then forgot and said about how busy she is 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The usual price is £25!!!! I wouldn't pay the reduced £12 for that crap! It looks cheap and nasty. Just like her.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Jesus 😂😂😂😂😂all of those Christmas outfits look like very cheap tit.
Infact her whole house and decor is cheap nasty tit.
Christmas decorations cheap tit,make up cheap tit,chazza cheap tit.
What a load of old tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus 😂😂😂😂😂all of those Christmas outfits look like very cheap tit.
Infact her whole house and decor is cheap nasty tit.
Christmas decorations cheap tit,make up cheap tit,chazza cheap tit.
What a load of old tit 😂😂
I was a bit disappointed Pob wasn't dressed up too! F1 looked possessed in this picture! 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20231128-212400~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was a bit disappointed Pob wasn't dressed up too! F1 looked possessed in this picture! 😂😂😂
View attachment 2599159
I’m absolutely terrified of that Santa doll😳😳
Yes we’re is our Matty boy,bet he’s to busy shaving his dick so he can send Harrington some saucy Christmas dick pics.
What a chavvy family,but of course we’re all jealous 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Doesn’t smudge” proceeds to smudge it all over her lips… she literally just parrots phrases she’s heard associated with lip liners. Also imagine being Noah and Jude looking back at those photos with your mum dressed like that 🫣😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely terrified of that Santa doll😳😳
Yes we’re is our Matty boy,bet he’s to busy shaving his dick so he can send Harrington some saucy Christmas dick pics.
What a chavvy family,but of course we’re all jealous 😂😂😂😂
I'm terrified of chucky dressed up as evil santa. What on earth is on his head and feet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Pob wants to go astray whilst Chazza prances around in her sh*t beret

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if pob actually polishes his knob,he looks like a melted version of ken,
His face is wonky and his eyes reek shifty as duck.
He doesn’t fancy our chazza anymore,he looks at her clucker and just sees a mop bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.