Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich Walker sounds fucking deranged!

Reactions: 5
The amount of tanning stuff she puts on! You'd need about 5 cans to do your whole body. The colour looks browny/green. Nice...

Reactions: 10
Serves the stupid cunt right for buying bots hahahahha hope they clear her bank account

Reactions: 18
The FCA website is full of warnings about these crypto currency fraudsters. I imagine you get a hard sell and pressured into investing more and more then lose it all. Very irresponsible of Charlotte and I’d bet my mortgage repayment that the bank transfer image is photoshopped

Reactions: 7
Is this a piss take?? Scummy bitch. she’s prob been paid to promote it but make out her page has been hacked to gain sympathy whilst making money out of her followers
No way is this chazza, she can’t string a sentence together and her colleagues would be our Trace and Chuuuude.

I can just imagine the story if it was real. “Oooh me darlins (Scottish) our Elle, what a chuffin belter, Chazza only invested 5p three minutes ago and now there’s ten chuffin grand in my bank account”

Reactions: 16
Oh dear, she's been hacked.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
OK - a slut drop in a Panto......

Reactions: 14
Urghhh so she was 10 minutes down the road from me? Jesus I had Katie fucking Price round the corner last week at the Lowry and now this horror is turning up in town
Same here! . Think we need a moat or passports before z listers can enter

Reactions: 14
She’s so out of touch with reality. News Flash Chazza. Most people work every day. You don’t get sympathy or applause for ‘working’ 5 days on the trot

Also howling at the ‘guys, if they message you it’s not me, I’d never try and get money out of you!’ her eyes were darting all over the place

https://giphy.com/12NlCFUvTokWXe

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Your right their daughter looks bizarre and I've had to missfoutune of see all 3 of them in the flesh. Don't worry Dazza and Hannah had their 7th skip of the year on their drive last week just to empty their bins, so all the neighbours could see their rotting take aways. Filled the skip to the brim with rubbish I was told. Their gender reveal party was a typical traveler one, they had no idea we all new the sex of the kid the day they found out as Fat Dazza couldn't help telling my mates misses.

They are so hated in Oak Green Road.

Reactions: 23
in Warrington I take it,filthy dirty tramps,fat ugly fat twats

FFS put some clothes on that kid.

---
Another grifted, over-the-top shitshow due. This one will be tacky as fuck - guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is this a piss take?? Scummy bitch. she’s prob been paid to promote it but make out her page has been hacked to gain sympathy whilst making money out of her followers
I love the "Thanks for being real" comment!

Yep - that deal is as real as Chazza being on a diet!

Reactions: 12
in Warrington I take it,filthy dirty tramps,fat ugly fat twats
Lowton so it's Wigan ! My mate sent me a pic of their house at night, everyone has gone for soft or bright cluster lights around their houses for Xmas, the travelers have gone for the cheap multi colour ones with even cheaper garden lights. Each to their own I guess but Jesus Christ it looks like a traveler house through and through.

Oh is it Wigan,at least they are actually paying for their lights,unlike chazza griffting hers.
I can’t stand any of that lot,Darren is utterly revolting,and her and the daughter look like they should be running in the grand national with their long weird looking faces.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.