Charlotte Dawson #36 Is it fluff, is it leather? No, it's Grandad Les come back as a feather!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to our @plattyjoobs for our new thread title! 😘 (Inspired by Chazza finding a feather in her bed thinking it might be 'daddy').

Screenshot_20231012-173156~2.png

It was a bumpy ride on the last thread with Baby Shuuuuude being admitted into hospital with RSV Bronchitis. Thankfully the little fella is out now and we're all hoping that he gets the much needed space from them all to recover and not have them all in his face constantly and spreading their germs. 🤬

I will put this brilliant picture here again as it really makes me chuckle! 🤣

Screenshot_20231012-173726~2.png

I have fully updated Wiki 13 now so everything you need to recap on from the last thread is in there now with linked video clips and photos.

Carry on Belters! 💗

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did anyone else notice that the baby properly flinches when Noah is shrieking right next to him

• Sad
Reactions: 31
"He insisted he wants three breakfasts or there's going to be a big tantrum". Two of the breakfasts contained chocolate.

Also notice how she whips away the big bag of what looked like crisps as soon as the camera went on them.

What a spoilt brat and a tit mother. Tell him NO for once ffs!

Screenshot_20231012-170025~2.png

---
Noah has both feet on the island and leaning back on that high stool. She seems to not have anyway hazard awareness. Thick as tit.

Screenshot_20231012-170140~2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
"He insisted he wants three breakfasts or there's going to be a big tantrum". Two of the breakfasts contained chocolate.

Also notice how she whips away the big bag of what looked like crisps as soon as the camera went on them.

View attachment 2506613
View attachment 2506614
---
Noah has both feet on the island and leaning back on that high stool. She seems to not have anyway hazard awareness. Thick as tit.

View attachment 2506620
View attachment 2506621
I do think they’re dettol wipes tbh but yeah I’m actually shocked to see him with an apple in the next clip

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do think they’re dettol wipes tbh but yeah I’m actually shocked to see him with an apple in the next clip
Oh are they, I don't use Dettol wipes. She's totally created a monster though. Three breakfasts or he'll throw a tantrum. WTF!
---
And here we have it, F1 pulling him about and in his face again. 🤬

Leave him alone ffs. Poor Jude. He'll be back in hospital soon.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That video of him yesterday I think it was where she gives him the squares bar she was eating shows just how she isn’t teaching him any basic manners. Why didn’t she correct him ‘let me have some please’ or when he didn’t say thank you once he had it?! They’re going to be such spoiled and entitled children who can’t even say please or thank you for things

Also I vote the Phil Mitchell and Chucky picture is added to every thread because it kills me every time

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That video of him yesterday I think it was where she gives him the squares bar she was eating shows just how she isn’t teaching him any basic manners. Why didn’t she correct him ‘let me have some please’ or when he didn’t say thank you once he had it?! They’re going to be such spoiled and entitled children who can’t even say please or thank you for things

Also I vote the Phil Mitchell and Chucky picture is added to every thread because it kills me every time
I absolutely love that Phil Mitchell and Chucky picture! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🫶🏼 the new thread title x

Is there just one volume at Castile Greyskull? Loud? X

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Agreed, though I do love the chucky nursery photos too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The sugar content is so bad for toddlers, a lot of health issues. They can't process refined sugar as well as adults, it's bad for adults as it is, little ones a lot more. As a treat yes but daily...no.. as Matt is health conscious I thought he would be on top of this with them

• Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2506613
View attachment 2506614
---

View attachment 2506620
View attachment 2506621
I think they are dettol wipes? Pain au chocolate for breakfast as a kid 😩 cocopops, some other sugary cereal and probably has Diet Coke in that cup. I think the water and apple are just plants for the camera 🤣
---
Oh are they, I don't use Dettol wipes. She's totally created a monster though. Three breakfasts or he'll throw a tantrum. WTF!
---
And here we have it, F1 pulling him about and in his face again. 🤬

Leave him alone ffs. Poor Jude. He'll be back in hospital soon.

View attachment 2506677
View attachment 2506678
View attachment 2506680
View attachment 2506681
View attachment 2506682
That poor wee baby, I wish to god he would get peace 😭 arms and legs pulled at, head stuck in his face, leaning on him and leaning on his leg. Meanwhile mother of the year is holding him on her knee with one hand while she holds the phone with the other. Now that’s a tit show 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The sugar content is so bad for toddlers, a lot of health issues. They can't process refined sugar as well as adults, it's bad for adults as it is, little ones a lot more. As a treat yes but daily...no.. as Matt is health conscious I thought he would be on top of this with them
He can't be arsed
---
CKrVjWfWsAAPRhl.jpg

Tracehs off out in a minicab 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's anything for an easy life with those two. If Chucky wants, Chucky gets.
Shooood is nervous whenever he's close. Chucky definitely tries to feed him the tit he's eating. Probably shoves the Pain au Chocolat in his mouth when she turns her back, but he's a big lad, so he probably needs Coco Pops soon. She was probably weaned on Chips and Graveh at 8 weeks and it's done her no harm, she's the picture of health.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Illiterate twit. 🤡

Screenshot_20231012-190731~3.png

---
All this loved-up, 'you're my rock' tit. Definitely trying too hard for the cameras yet again. Let's hope Social Services are keeping an eye on these two cretins.

Bet Pob can't wait to get back out on the sniff with his mates and shag anything with a pulse!

matt_sarsfield_1697139780784.jpg
matt_sarsfield_1697141147024.jpg
matt_sarsfield_1697146191627.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.