Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum’s on holiday with the other daughter.

Reactions: 2
" No, dear....... you aren't in Blackpool General......
You've been on the wander ....
No.... get out of OddBins! ...
Gawd sake......."

Reactions: 29
In one of the last clips when she's sitting with Noah and Jude. Noah touches Jude's leg and says what happened to baby shude?
Charlotte ignores the question.
I noticed earlier on her story there's 2 red marks on Jude's leg. Poor little bugger, he's probably had something lobbed at him, the way Noah was opening his gifts and throwing them right next to him

Reactions: 14
What is the newborn in in that bath? How is he being supported , is he strapped in? surely you should still have a hand there to support his little head and body and in case he slips down.

Reactions: 8
She might consider the turkey baster route....

Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to force him to hold him? Why is she making them take a bath together when he is that small and standing so far away? She is thick as shit

Reactions: 15
trouble is as much as sane or on it folk can see shes an actual shit show. there are those out there who clearly are more vulnerabl to this influencer schtik. and follow them maticulously and look to them. their own viewing ship of this stuff and the blinkers they have on means she does have influence. or certainly to manipulate a narrative.
---
Why is she trying to force him to hold him? Why is she making them take a bath together when he is that small and standing so far away? She is thick as shit
and the way he was. he clearly wasnt ready or able. and the sudden quick to still shot and morgans arms having to be in the shot showed this was not a good idea and just for the gram

Reactions: 8
F1 is only interested in the Choc Choc (and who gives a 2 year that on a cream sofa), he couldn’t care less about the bribery crap which is almost certainly gifted or the fact it supposedly came from his little bruvver. I think he’s showing signs of hating him as there’s too much lovey dovey stuff being posted by Chazza. It’s almost as if she trying to spin a positive narrative rather than cover up a negative one.

Double nude post of both F1 and F2 together in the bath - why? Looks pretty dangerous to me, 2 slippery wet kids, one of which is obviously jealous of the other. Just hope she doesn’t take her eyes off them for 1 second.

Also are they co-sleeping? Few photos lately of both boyos in bed, again why if they don’t sleep like that?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Those videos of her feeding Jude, why is she encouraging Noah to keep touching him when he is trying to feed. That should be a calm, special and bonding moment but it’s just pure chaos with F2 constantly prodding at him and shouting in his face. Why is she filming anyway it’s so weird.
I know people who would love to breastfeed and had difficulties so either had to stop or couldn’t do it at all. It makes me sad that she seems to get it so easy and she doesn’t appreciate it whatsoever. The poor baby it is so sad. I agree with what someone said the other day, he always looks uncomfortable and distressed in his face

I'm pretty sure the midwife and health visitor are supposed to be checking up on them (I'm currently pregnant with my first and I've been told they visit quite regularly after baby is born) so why haven't they picked up on this absolute shit show and flagged her to SS?

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion #32 Chazza still in babeh bubble, but socials shows us nothing but trouble x

The way shed’s doing it is riling Nowhere rather than bonding… hence why he was biting at her arm…

He’s bound to join the rest of the ferals in society at the moment who have never been given boundaries or told NO
---
I reckon Chazza is trolling us with the ‘all of us in bed’ pics…..
It has staged written all over it..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.