Charlotte Dawson #30 Feral no 2 nearly due but all slob cares about is who shopped who!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I honestly didn’t think they could stoop any lower. Beyond vile… I’ve had to unfollow her. Imagine what we don’t see… Noah is being exposed to sexual language, which in itself will be a reason SS will get involved. The bathing with his dad I don’t see an issue with, but it doesn’t need to appear on insta. But to say his 4 day old child has an erection is sick!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion... these 2 are grifters not grafters, they think they're top dog, but social services know different thats why you are logged

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's definitely got a face you'd just love to punch! Utterly vile, the pair of them. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's so close to finding out who reported her to SS she said last week..... she'd be better off trying to find out who hasn't now!!
Anyone who is reporting should be applauded 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Probably an obvious thing to say, but I don't even see the need to film that moment. WHY was she filming herself changing her child? There was no reason for that overshare at all, it was completely random but for what end? Did she think it showed she was a good mum changing her child? Something she should be doing anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve reported her Insta stories the sick fuckers.

100% they’ve had those boys together to try and fix their relationship 🤢

I bet that house stinks of old sweaty trainers & fake tan, bleeping scruffy slobs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Speechless after those stories. I had a newborn and a 21 month old and did everything in my power to make it lovely and cosy and peaceful for my little newborn.
She's just a big horrid skank.

If anymore needs to feel better after watching then I recommend watching the couple from Strictly who just had a baby girl the other day. Such a lovely couple and it's like night and day
I said the same above, the contrast is unbelievable. Actually warms your heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well spotted. It looks like he has a couple on the inside of his arm. It's very difficult to bruise the inside of your arm unless you are pinched or grabbed roughly. 💯
Good spot.

The POS family the Saccone Jolys I mentioned earlier bruised their youngest - the Mum filmed herself on IG stories at the dinner table with youngest baby boy in a highchair and he was trying to climb out and rather than stop him or let him out, the mother just filmed herself putting her fingers on either side of his arm and pressing a point to pinch him to get him to stop climbing and he just howled and cried. Why would you do that or film it? It's also cause she wanted to keep her lazy arse on her chair so she pinched the kid near her at the table to control him, she could have go off the chair and helped him sit back down or let him out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Good spot.

The POS family the Saccone Jolys I mentioned earlier bruised their youngest - the Mum filmed herself on IG stories at the dinner table with youngest baby boy in a highchair and he was trying to climb out and rather than stop him or let him out, the mother just film herself putting her fingers on either side of his arm and pressing a point to pinch him to get him to stop climbing and he just howled and cried. Why would you do that or film it? It's also cause she wanted to keep her lazy arse on her chair so she pinched the kid near her at the table to control him, she could have go off the chair and helped him sit back down or let him out.
Yes, another Belter posted this yesterday.
Definitely looks like some kind of bruising on the inside of the arm above his wrist....

Screenshot_20230801-224539~2.png

---
I’m still waiting for a response from the email I sent nspcc but will keep everyone updated!
Please do. Matt's comment about the 'erection' today on his newborn son has totally thrown me. I'm just about to update the Wiki with that soon. The more evidence they get the better.

It's all very disturbing and something needs to be done ASAP. 💯

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Good spot.

The POS family the Saccone Jolys I mentioned earlier bruised their youngest - the Mum filmed herself on IG stories at the dinner table with youngest baby boy in a highchair and he was trying to climb out and rather than stop him or let him out, the mother just filmed herself putting her fingers on either side of his arm and pressing a point to pinch him to get him to stop climbing and he just howled and cried. Why would you do that or film it? It's also cause she wanted to keep her lazy arse on her chair so she pinched the kid near her at the table to control him, she could have go off the chair and helped him sit back down or let him out.
They are the scum of be earth. I wish we had crazy Baldhead on there to update their wiki because there is so much they have done since its been last updated. As bad as chazza is , she looks like Mary Poppins compared to them two cunts. 😡
I have nothing to add about chazza , everyone else has said what I'm thinking. How has it not crossed her pea head that they're are sickos out there who will use that content of that tiny baby having his nappy changed for their own sick pleasure. Its sickening to the stomach and horrible for anyone to have to think about but it sadly happens and I can't understand why she isn't doing more to protect them innocent boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep I heard Pob, ooh look hes got an erection, wtf.
She changed that nappy and didnt even wipe the baby, you still need to wipe excess urine off to stop it burning ffs.
Doomed!!
She’s thick as tit ! not a fuckin bit of common sense why did she not freshen up his wee bum and bits the urine doesnt magically disappear 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No wipes when changing nappy .. that comment though, you say it to your partner as a little joke but not for the whole internet to see.. it's wierd...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.