Charlotte Dawson #30 Feral no 2 nearly due but all slob cares about is who shopped who!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those feet 🤮 why is she constantly sat with her legs open? Bet that house is STINKINGGGG

Just noticed the size of that half eaten chocolate bar, it’s bigger than the kid! Fat tit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wonder how often she changes the bedsheets. Just imagine the days of sweaty people in it, bodily fluids leaked, bits of fallen off maccies. Making myself feel sick.
What does Pob do? Does he have a proper, real job to take paternity leave from? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Him saying his baby is hard has made me feel physically sick to my stomach 😔 then he gers naked in the bath with his other son and posts them both naked let's his mate show his hole.... it's sexual and weird and im feeling very uncomfortable today about it. Social services should really know about it as we don't know what else goes on if that's what they show us..... shocking 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Absolutely disgusting,Matthew saying about his 4 day old baby having an erection.
Is it just me or is this pair of cunts the most vile parents ever.
Then she goes on about being a sexy witch and her tits are leaking.
This woman needs her Instagram account shutdown,I can’t believe she’s aloud to get away this abuse of privacy towards her children.
Changing his nappy infont of thousands of people to perv on him.
bleeping outrageous.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion- hey Jude, your mum is mad, your gran walks like Ozzy and your dad has slept with many a prozzy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've reported on insta. I don't often comment and am not easily offended but Matthews comments crossed a line as to what is acceptable .I am disgusted by the whole performance sine that poor baby was born :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Im wondering if the little girl was sent round by her parents to look after pob and slob because her parents are concerned they can't take care of the kids

Reactions: 11
Nah this is too much. Commenting on your babies bits who isn't even a week old. I genuinely feel sick to my gut. Charlotte knew it was wrong but she still posted it and with the babies bits on show for the world to see.

Noah is a horrid little tit, the type you don't want your kids to play with in nursery or at school. The pure jealousy and the sheepish looks on face when he's tapping the tit out of the babies head.
Honest to God Charlotte and melted Ken do not deserve those kids. I hope and pray they get taken from them and place in a loving and nurturing family instead. At least then they will have some of chance of having a decent and successful life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Funny how slob has dirty deleted the Pob comment about the baby having an erection! Probably so SS dont see it.. the pair of them are vile
Its still there, if you’ve reported it then you won’t see it again.

Reactions: 9
I've cuddled my 3 month old a little extra today after watching her stories. Agree with everyone, this will all end in tears

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Speechless after those stories. I had a newborn and a 21 month old and did everything in my power to make it lovely and cosy and peaceful for my little newborn.
She's just a big horrid skank.

If anymore needs to feel better after watching then I recommend watching the couple from Strictly who just had a baby girl the other day. Such a lovely couple and it's like night and day

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Speechless after those stories. I had a newborn and a 21 month old and did everything in my power to make it lovely and cosy and peaceful for my little newborn.
She's just a big horrid skank.

If anymore needs to feel better after watching then I recommend watching the couple from Strictly who just had a baby girl the other day. Such a lovely couple and it's like night and day
I saw an article saying people had been criticising them for there being a cushion too near the baby and something about a blanket, seems very trivial stuff compared to what’s going on in the Dawsy house

Reactions: 12
Wiki Ref: 02/08/23

Just when you think they both couldn't stoop any lower, then this happens. 🤬

It's bad enough Chazza filming that innocent baby having his nappy changed and putting it on social media but this comment from Pob is utterly beyond vile, especially within earshot of his 2yr old son. 🤬

The same son who was constantly being given beer as a baby and was rushed to A&E because of his parents' sheer neglect at parties. 🤬

The same son that he bathes naked with, has it filmed and puts it on social media. 🤬

The same son that he uploads naked pictures of onto social media but covers his own modesty with an emoji. 🤬

The same son who his friend Darren flashed his anus to a few feet away from his face, in a public bar, and then he finds it so hilarious, he posts a video of the indecent exposure and then puts it on social media. 🤬

There is something seriously wrong here. What on earth is going on? I dread to think what isn't being shown.

Those children are in danger and I hope Social Services intervene ASAP. 💯

Second Clip:

Pob: "Ooh he's hard. He is. He's got an erection".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wonder how often she changes the bedsheets. Just imagine the days of sweaty people in it, bodily fluids leaked, bits of fallen off maccies. Making myself feel sick.
What does Pob do? Does he have a proper, real job to take paternity leave from? 🤔
He went back onto the plastering, so can have paternity leave , I think? Plus he might just be taking time off anyway?

Not for too long- that bridging loan mortgage needs paying 😆😆💀

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.