Charlotte Dawson #30 Feral no 2 nearly due but all slob cares about is who shopped who!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New ''chazza fan'' hater here, known of her for a while but only just digging deeper. her last post in no way is she supporting the baby's head whilst ''supposedly'' feeding him :( The niece has more common sense than the idiot parents. I'm guessing Charlotte's mother isnt a great help or around much????
The cardboard cutout of Les would be more useful!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she is completely fucked in the head. Who even films themselves changing their baby’s nappy in the first place, never mind posting it for Insta content! She needs a psych evaluation. She isn’t all there mentally and her obsession with Instagram coupled with the fact she puts it above the safety of her children is extremely concerning.

Reactions: 34
I’ve ran out of words at this point, I just have a permanent look of disgust when she posts anything.

Someone mentioned the other day the contrast of posts between them and those of Jeanette and Alijaz. They’re first time parents and it’s actually heart warming to see the care and love but also the environment is so calm and delicate. Unlike the Clampetts. Just when you think it can’t get any worse 🤢 Pob starts talking about his new borns erection 🤬 the pweirdo’s will be loving that 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There are genuinely no words for how bleeping stupid they are. Her exposing her newborns genitals for any pervert to see, him sexualising his days old son. No wonder social services keep getting involved, I’m absolutely speechless.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
And don't forget for some unknown bloody reason never puts a pair of trousers or shorts on him so he wanders around in a fukkin nappy ! Boils my blood, the stupid waste of oxygen that she is 😡
I thought that about the little girl too, where were her trousers or shorts? She maybe spilled on them or had an accident but even with all her clothes on then I don’t think she should’ve been shown.

Noah having no bottoms on is peak Chazza laziness - one less thing she has to do. How tragic is that - she’d rather show him in a nappy than take another 3 seconds to help him put on a pair of shorts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omfg did anyone hear Mathew comment in the background about Jude when she was changing his nappy???? She STILL posted the video regardless. They are unreal…
Was thinking that.
Did he really say what I think he did?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m really beginning to think Pob and Slob are doing and posting these things just to get a reaction and to see how far they can go in the Pathetic Parent Stakes. Surely no 2 adults of their age can act as stupid as that pair. They haven’t got a fecking clue. Poor F1 is going to used as her little errand boy, you can see that a mile off. She’ll probably get him changing nappies before long and he’d probably do a better job than her. Pob I think is a creepy/smutty bloke if he thinks his mates showing his bum hole to his child and talking about his newborns election is acceptable behavior. Even Chazza managed to look disgusted at that but only because it spoilt her video, she still posted it though. It does make me wonder if F1 has said some inappropriate things at Nursery and that’s why SS have got involved. But thank god the poor woman has managed to have a curleh blow. That’s all she’s interested in - trying to make herself look beautiful.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What a disgusting human. Women is a slop don't get me wrong she just had a baby but so has my sister but she doesn't slop around like chazza.

I don't think I've ever filmed changing a nappy for content. No one needs to see it that poor baby 😔

Reactions: 21
I’ve ran out of words at this point, I just have a permanent look of disgust when she posts anything.

Someone mentioned the other day the contrast of posts between them and those of Jeanette and Alijaz. They’re first time parents and it’s actually heart warming to see the care and love but also the environment is so calm and delicate. Unlike the Clampetts. Just when you think it can’t get any worse 🤢 Pob starts talking about his new borns erection 🤬 the pweirdo’s will be loving that 😡
I was about to say the same they are first time parents and look at the difference so calm and loving! These chavs are embarrassing and have no shame! Social won’t do anything because they have a nice big house ect! So sad those poor kids

Reactions: 13
She’s such a gross person unless someone comes round and washes and dries her hair it doesn’t get done 🤢 she always looks so unwashed, how can she look after children when she doesn’t practice basic hygiene herself

Reactions: 16
I’m in actually shock and complete disgust he’s saying a newborn baby has and erection and it’s hard! Feel sick! And infront of a 2 year old?! Sorry but that is out of order by anyone’s standards

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
On his stories it looks like she is tucking into a giant sized Cadbury's chocolate. They also look very close? 🤣 Bet he's dying to go to the pub for an "non" Alcoholic drink. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It says it all that her priority is getting a curleh bloweh! She will be at the chippeh next and making Jude kiss granite grandad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You just need a bit of water & cotton wool at first, no need for wet wipes or cream at this stage, so it's not difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
THREAD SUGGESTION #31 Hey Jude, don't be afraid, you were made to go out ..and earn for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just beware with the NSPCC, I messaged them in 2019 when YouTubers the Saccone Jolys admitted in a vlog to dousing their kid in cold water as a punishment for toilet training errors. Their message just seemed a round Robin 'we are already aware of the family, please message again if you have any other concerns'.

However someone else on a gossip forum said they messaged the NSPCC on the same thing but the charity said they might not investigate because cold water showers can be seen a different parenting technique and not abuse.
Usually if they say they are aware they probably already have the relevant bits of information and have already referred to SS so wouldn't open a new case, just document that another call was received about it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.