Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 1 year old knows nothing, you could take them to anywhere and they would be made up.

It's those materialistic cunts on IG who make impressionable mums feel worthless

Look at charlotte, she has a bad relationship where she has broke up multiple times with the dad, occasional coke sniffer and keeps her kid up all hours. Dani Dyer kids dad is locked up for scamming old people for money. They can all get to duck
That’s what I meant to say - a 1yr old does not even understand the party is for them anyway - please don’t feel bad at all

Reactions: 2
I agree with the rest, my daughter is 7 months old and I wouldn't dream of using her first birthday as an excuse for a piss up! It's so bleeping selfish for one, and it's also highly dangerous! It's an accident waiting to happen and then how will they feel?! God forbid anything happened but the pair of selfish cunts are too busy racking up the lines in the toilets and palming him off on whoever will take him! He could be dropped or anything with pissed up people "looking after" him. Feeding him pizza as well, choking hazard right there but they'd all be too drunk to act fast if god forbid anything went wrong. There's nothing wrong with a quiet, normal day for your little one. No they may not know the difference at that age but that doesn't warrant a bleeping sesh! My daughter will be having a perfectly normal birthday in age appropriate surroundings. duck all this insta pretence! She's one selfish witch it's ALL ABOUT HER! I cannot bleeping stand her 👌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
God forbid anything happen to him while they’re pissed. Legally they’d be in so much trouble
I doubt it. There’s kids all over the country with alcoholic, drug abusing parents that police & social services can’t get their act together and intervene. Child protection laws involve terms like ‘persistent’ or intentional. Parents getting pissed up and the kid hurting themselves because no one is watching isn’t a crime. A wealthy family like that is untouchable. They would just say they had sober people on hand who were responsible for the childcare - which they may have done. The best you could hope is that she gets ‘cancelled’

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The most embarrassing thing though, never mind the state of the parenting, is that Charlotte and the rest support an unapologetic homophobic, racist horror like Kate Hayes

some world that kids been born in to

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No stories from her this morning because she’s hungover the skank! Can’t stand that Ryan either

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread title : Gurning, tan, bad diets, 1st bday rave. Daddy Les would turn in his grave

eta: actually that may be a bit below the belt mentioning her dad 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.