Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! I was bleeding so much I was hospitalised for a few days because I collapsed and then had to have further tests and minor surgery. I'm on a mission with this Wiki. The amount of receipts I still have to post on her are huge!

She is one scamming, lying witch. What makes me laugh is that she thinks everybody is jealous of her!!! I would rather be dead than live her fake farce of an existence and know my other half pays for sex. I'm worth more than her anyway!!! At least me and my husband have our own successful businesses and we've both worked for it instead of being a parasite all of our lives off of a famous dad we never knew!
Sending love 💖 you absolute beauty you,let’s bring this bleep down xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Too quick though wasn't she to mention somebody said "she had stubbed a cigarette out on his cheek" - which NOBODY ever suggested. She is one vile bleeping witch lying about that miscarriage. I hope I have explained it all in detail in the Wiki with all the evidence stacked against her claims of one. I suffered one at 10 weeks and NEVER acted like that witch. I dislike her for lying. She insults EVERY woman who has miscarried. 💯
Things is normally liars will tell the actual truth when it’s bad and being called out in the hope that ppl won’t believe it. So her making out WE suggested soneone stubbed a fag out on his cheek will make ppl believe we’re just being horrible as that is too awful to be true to deflect, yet in fact it prob was true it was something to do with a burn accidental or not. She’s very scheming. And like someone’s said if that was her fave she’d be having every treatment under the sun to sort it yet she’s just left Noah’s face to get worse!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel truly sorry for every passenger stuck on the return flight with them ✈ they are all feral scum. That poor child being raised by 2 complete cretins. He has no chance.

Reactions: 14
I get the impression that Pob is enjoying this holiday (and the ‘friends’ company) much more than Chazza is. They really don’t seem to be the same type of flash fake people she usually surrounds herself with, they are almost certainly Pobs friends. So much for calling this a Babymoon, think she’s just tagging along and probably hating every moment. Certainly not like previous years glitzy holidays to Dubai.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yes that’s Matthews best mate,poor chazza having to slum it in bars that you see in Blackpool full of scum.
What is Matthew wearing he looks a right jerk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chazza's really slumming it on this holiday!! 😂😂

342888749_198116923009675_1434905095895437454_n.jpg

343282023_176131575373429_7206917116650294452_n.jpg
343287506_641596494425267_6182500444088228876_n.jpg
343457811_155711240517480_3849333011929462202_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Absolutely! I was bleeding so much I was hospitalised for a few days because I collapsed and then had to have further tests and minor surgery. I'm on a mission with this Wiki. The amount of receipts I still have to post on her are huge!

She is one scamming, lying witch. What makes me laugh is that she thinks everybody is jealous of her!!! I would rather be dead than live her fake farce of an existence and know my other half pays for sex. I'm worth more than her anyway!!! At least me and my husband have our own successful businesses and we've both worked for it instead of being a parasite all of our lives off of a famous dad we never knew!
CrazyBaldhead do you have the receipts of the time she did some live (Tiktok?) fashion promo when she was totally off her head? She was way over the top, flashing her minge & high as a kite. Possibly about a year ago. Maybe someone else remembers it more clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CrazyBaldhead do you have the receipts of the time she did some live (Tiktok?) fashion promo when she was totally off her head? She was way over the top, flashing her minge & high as a kite. Possibly about a year ago. Maybe someone else remembers it more clearly.
Already done that! I think its on Wiki 2/3. Luckily got photos as well. She was off her nut!!

I get the impression that Pob is enjoying this holiday (and the ‘friends’ company) much more than Chazza is. They really don’t seem to be the same type of flash fake people she usually surrounds herself with, they are almost certainly Pobs friends. So much for calling this a Babymoon, think she’s just tagging along and probably hating every moment. Certainly not like previous years glitzy holidays to Dubai.
They are his mates, that's why. She doesn't like them that much (probably don't go along with her delusions of grandeur) and I'm sure the feeling is absolutely mutual. She's a bleep. I can't see anything remotely likeable about her. Even her holiday is one long undeclared ad.

Reactions: 11
Weapons grade filters right there! I'm surprised Hannah's not been described as her 'bestie'.

343320658_6471088899588888_7127150354988424939_n.jpg

• Haha
Only 10 comments on DM photos and not one complimentary - esp not the one saying she’s more like Les every day 😂. And I see the floppy hat did go too. Such a fecking Diva
---

Or Pob back on the prowl 😂😂😂😂

Talking of which, I thought the bestie Mandy Harrington organised this holiday for them. That didn’t take her long, booking 3 seats on EasyJet from Liverpool.
That monstrosity she is wearing makes her look like she has a jelly belly 🤮 not pregnant belly !FFS 😂
---
You never know a burglar might break in and tidy up 😆
Or not bother cos it looks like it's already been burgled 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.