Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really does believe she is so stunning with an amazing body! When in reality she is way below meh!
She thinks we are jealous 😂 chazz your mum is a benefit cheat who sold all your old dads life long possessions to fund her old dried up freeloading fanny
---
She seems well bored, probably because she can't drink and has to mind noah while Matt and the belleh man get pissed . He looks like someone , that big guy and I cannot think who 🤔
The fat police man out of hot fuzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pob's mate is downing a pint in one! I bet Chazza is hating this cheap holiday!! Meanwhile, she's probably still stuck on her phone reminiscing!! 😂

View attachment 2132424
View attachment 2132425View attachment 2132426View attachment 2132427
Pob's lost a fair bit of weight since xmas - you can really see it start to show now. It actually goes to show just how much of a scam her diet is. He's been showing his food, his exercise his cold water baths etc and he hasn't got anything to flog. Chazza did none of that, she just expected you to chough up for a diet plan of Tesco ready meals where they've counted the calories for you!

Reactions: 13
Too quick though wasn't she to mention somebody said "she had stubbed a cigarette out on his cheek" - which NOBODY ever suggested. She is one vile bleeping witch lying about that miscarriage. I hope I have explained it all in detail in the Wiki with all the evidence stacked against her claims of one. I suffered one at 10 weeks and NEVER acted like that witch. I dislike her for lying. She insults EVERY woman who has miscarried. 💯
Can you direct me to the info about the MC? I read through the wiki but couldn’t find anything

Reactions: 2
Well spotted jen! Got it clearly! That's going to go on the Wiki.

View attachment 2132767

Also, just collating photos for the New Year's Eve Party and she was drinking then too. I think she found out she was pregnant whilst she was in the Panto.

View attachment 2132772

She is disgusting. She clearly doesn't give a tit about the baby in regard to her diet, booze, etc. Clearly not the behaviour of a woman to have 'a much waited for rainbow baby'. 🤬
---
Pob singing Agadoo to Nowhere. 😂

View attachment 2132802
---
I bet she sticks out like a sore thumb doing Tanning Thursdays around that tiny pool! 😂😂

View attachment 2132805
View attachment 2132806
Disgusting. If you’re desperately trying for a baby you normally know as early as possible because you’re tracking/obsessing over your cycle. It took us a long time and a miscarriage before we had our son and I knew I was pregnant as early as possible, there’s no way she didn’t know on NYE.
---
I wouldn't worry about your stretchmarks Chazza, I'd be more concerned about those droopy spaniel's ears. They'll be swinging around her kneecaps soon!

Put 'em away love ffs! 😂

View attachment 2132865View attachment 2132866
At least it looks like an actual baby bump now and not just a flabby gut.
---
Can you direct me to the info about the MC? I read through the wiki but couldn’t find anything
Page 2 of the wiki, starts with Noah’s accident.

Reactions: 4
Pob's lost a fair bit of weight since xmas - you can really see it start to show now. It actually goes to show just how much of a scam her diet is. He's been showing his food, his exercise his cold water baths etc and he hasn't got anything to flog. Chazza did none of that, she just expected you to chough up for a diet plan of Tesco ready meals where they've counted the calories for you!
*cough not chough! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't worry about your stretchmarks Chazza, I'd be more concerned about those droopy spaniel's ears. They'll be swinging around her kneecaps soon!

Put 'em away love ffs! 😂

View attachment 2132865View attachment 2132866
Imagine having a stroll down to the pool when you’re on your holiday and coming across this! Ffs 🤦‍♀️ she doesn’t have a clue. As for her tit diet and boozing while pregnant she should be ashamed. Pob should be making sure she looks after their baby too

Reactions: 10
OMG are they sharing the apartment with the other couple??? Pobs gone off for a run and she’s moaning about being woken up by 2 kids jumping on her bed and looks like 5 bellehs is signing in the bathroom. This is hilarious - she must think she’s living a nightmare 😂😂😂😂. You’ve hit comedy gold at last Chazza! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet the lowlife has a couple of drinks whenever she goes anywhere. She can't help herself. She puts her own needs before Noahs so this baby is no different. Shes been spotted drinking quite a few times now and I highly doubt she sticks to one.

She doesn't deserve kids shes such a lousy mother. He's as bad as well. Cares about his own health and wellbeing but balls to his childrens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMG are they sharing the apartment with the other couple??? Pobs gone off for a run and she’s moaning about being woken up by 2 kids jumping on her bed and looks like 5 bellehs is signing in the bathroom. This is hilarious - she must think she’s living a nightmare 😂😂😂😂. You’ve hit comedy gold at last Chazza! 😂😂
OMG that's sooo funny! How broke are they? All 6 of them in his dad's 2 bed timeshare! This is karma! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so obvious she's not enjoying her holiday because she CAN'T GET PISSED!! She lives for her partying, she'll be resenting the others who are enjoying themselves!

Reactions: 7
Poor, lonely Noah.

Yet again eating synthetic spag bol (and yes in that cafe it will be from a jar), no one sitting with him just his dad filming him from another table where he's eating alone? I'm wondering if the way this boy shoves food down his throat like he hasn't eaten for days is a comfort eating thing? He seems to be starving all the time?

Congrats to his nursery for teaching him how to use cutlery, though I doubt they use full size adult cutlery like his useless parents give him (but they're doing their best 🙄).

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
OMG, listen to Noah shouting! They're really going to have a job on their hands with him and it's their own doing. None of my kids shouted at us like that because they were taught discipline and manners. She is HATING this holiday!!! I cannot believe they're all in that tiny apartment together!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he on his own?? For godsake sit with him! I know you want to let your hair down because you’re on holiday, but being a parent comes first! What is it with these thick pig tit “influencers?” Having a camera shoved in these kids faces all the time, I wonder what the long term effects will be?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pob's certainly much fitter and looking after himself more so why isn't he ensuring Nowhere eats better?

Chazza's face though when 'Jimmy Five Bellies' downs another pint!!! Priceless! 😂😂

---
Lol!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230428-122246~2.png
Screenshot_20230428-122322 (3)~2.png
Screenshot_20230428-122327 (1)~2.png
Screenshot_20230428-122334 (1)~2.png

---
Poor, lonely Noah.

Yet again eating synthetic spag bol (and yes in that cafe it will be from a jar), no one sitting with him just his dad filming him from another table where he's eating alone? I'm wondering if the way this boy shoves food down his throat like he hasn't eaten for days is a comfort eating thing? He seems to be starving all the time?

Congrats to his nursery for teaching him how to use cutlery, though I doubt they use full size adult cutlery like his useless parents give him (but they're doing their best 🙄).
Noah's sitting with that other little girl and her mum. Chazza is making herself look busy whilst the other woman is on her own with them. I bet Chazza looks down her nose at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.