Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would buy a fitness and diet plan off the person who is constantly moaning about how tired, ill and having more breakouts than Matt has STDs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well all I can say is her taste is very vile,oh my god she big fat gypsy wedding material this one,her home decor and her fashion sense just reeks of cheapness and tack.
Sorry chazza no it’s not jealousy I’m afraid it’s called I have taste and you are a cheap show.
Vulgar at it’s very worst.

Reactions: 7
Calling it now - she's pregnant. Matt posted video 1 hr ago showing kitchen/living area and she's in the background talking to someone saying "I've always wanted a water birth. I wanted it with Noah but I couldn't have it"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Calling it now - she's pregnant. Matt posted video 1 hr ago showing kitchen/living area and she's in the background talking to someone saying "I've always wanted a water birth. I wanted it with Noah but I couldn't have it"
Lol she’s not pregnant,Matthew can’t poke that porkie pig he’s to busy thinking of miss Harrington.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s talking about a water birth in the background of pobs story so could be a photographer and she’s doing it for a magazine! I thought ages ago she’s pregnant!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Poor little Noah doesn’t have a bed and she might being bringing another little feral brat into the world!no bleeping clue has he?
I would of got in him into a routine and then started trying. Absolute bellend

I hope to God she isn't. Anyway, she was drinking wine last night. 🤔
---

I think it's the pregnancy announcement photoshoot today. Just got a feeling... 🤮
I really hope not. They seem to have been rushing the house jobs so pray to God it's just the house!

Reactions: 5
I personally don’t think she is pregnant…. She was drinking wine last night. I can’t see her being the type to get the non alcoholic type… plus I’m surprised Matt can get it up as she is a bleeping smelly munter in her unwashed pjs and her in a scraggy bun! Thought of it is making me vom 🤢

• Haha
I personally don’t think she is pregnant…. She was drinking wine last night. I can’t see her being the type to get the non alcoholic type… plus I’m surprised Matt can get it up as she is a bleeping smelly munter in her unwashed pjs and her in a scraggy bun! Thought of it is making me vom 🤢
"Matthew, do you think I'm sexeh? Come ere yew" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.