Charlotte Dawson #21 Happy '91th' Birthday dad but I really had no clue! Born in 1931 so made you 92! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you once again for my thread title suggestion which got 44 votes and was inspired from Chazza's post about her dad's birthday that she completely mucked up but soon corrected when she was told by people! Did you know her dad was Les Dawson? 😅

For somebody who is completely obsessed with her father, she made an epic fail on what would have been his 92nd birthday.

I will do a recap to follow my darlings!

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap:

The last thread started with Chazza and our Trace in a spa soaking their bunions!! Classeh not trasheh!!
Nowhere's 2nd birthday arrived and we were all treated to her wearing the most hideous outfit for it and it was surprisingly low-key for a change!

Work on Castle Greyskull began by way of many freebies but absolutely NO sign of a bedroom for Nowhere at all! Priorities eh Chazza?

The pilgrimage to Les' statue happened on his birthday with all the usual kissing etc! She then went on to moan about trollz invading her DMs, which hadn't been working previously, and then confirmed the next day her DMs weren't working....? More lies.

She is still secretly filming Pob and he's still getting annoyed by it! They have finally moved contents out of the old house but that still is not sold. She is also still eating crap. Surprise surprise!!

There is a magazine shoot today and the big question is 'is she preggerz?'.

Carry on you chuffin darlings!

Screenshot_20230126-110115~2.png
Screenshot_20230126-110221~2.png

charlottedawsy_1674948683166.jpg

charlottedawsy_1675369907961.jpg
charlottedawsy_1675369911956.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
But we have the receipts!! Thought her tits were gonna fall out at one point too! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Anyone not getting the sound on the last video of Pobs? The water birth part?? Like it's been reposted without sound 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone not getting the sound on the last video of Pobs? The water birth part?? Like it's been reposted without sound 🤔🤔
He's muted the sound!! Oh dear - fucked up did you Pob? Here's the original from the last thread with Chazza talking about a water birth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t look like a bump? Just a fat roll hanging over her minge or dirty skin coloured undies. Kinda makes me feel sick at the thought that she might be pregnant when we’re still TTC. Ugh why does scum get everything. Watch the whole “we wanted to wait longer this time because obviously with me miscarriage we wanted to play it safe does that make sense? I’m obsessed and I feel me dad is looking down me when I was shagging Matthew it’s like me dad made it happen you know what I mean? And when I was doing me preggers test it was like me dad was holding me hand whilst waiting like” and she’s have her eyes darting all over the camera and holding her face moaning about feeling rough

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t look like a bump? Just a fat roll hanging over her minge or dirty skin coloured undies. Kinda makes me feel sick at the thought that she might be pregnant when we’re still TTC. Ugh why does scum get everything. Watch the whole “we wanted to wait longer this time because obviously with me miscarriage we wanted to play it safe does that make sense? I’m obsessed and I feel me dad is looking down me when I was shagging Matthew it’s like me dad made it happen you know what I mean? And when I was doing me preggers test it was like me dad was holding me hand whilst waiting like” and she’s have her eyes darting all over the camera and holding her face moaning about feeling rough
Oh he was there alright 🤣 Matthew having to close his eyes and think of Mandy H 🤣🙊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I actually thought her hair the other day when it was straight looked ok, quite modern now she’s got it back to the 1980’s Alexis Colby style again 
I thought the same. The curly blow is horrific but the straight looked nice

Reactions: 10
Poor nowherr if she is pregnant and more so if it’s a girl. I think the red wine could be a ruse to full us tattlers as people on here been saying it for a while. Was she not drinking in dubai then she had the fake miscarriage so even if she is I reckon she would still drink

Reactions: 9
Thank you once again for my thread title suggestion which got 44 votes and was inspired from Chazza's post about her dad's birthday that she completely mucked up but soon corrected when she was told by people! Did you know her dad was Les Dawson? 😅

For somebody who is completely obsessed with her father, she made an epic fail on what would have been his 92nd birthday.

I will do a recap to follow my darlings!

Previous thread:

Well deserved darlin x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor nowherr if she is pregnant and more so if it’s a girl. I think the red wine could be a ruse to full us tattlers as people on here been saying it for a while. Was she not drinking in dubai then she had the fake miscarriage so even if she is I reckon she would still drink
I think the wine is a ruse. That’s twice in 24 hours she’s put on her stories toasting with a glass of wine. She’ll probably announce it was ribena when she does the pregnancy announcement.🙄

Sorry if this is inappropriate but it really knocks me sick when unfit parents reproduce with seemingly no issues when there are so many people who would be incredible parents but for whatever reason aren’t able.

Reactions: 33
I think the wine is a ruse. That’s twice in 24 hours she’s put on her stories toasting with a glass of wine. She’ll probably announce it was ribena when she does the pregnancy announcement.🙄

Sorry if this is inappropriate but it really knocks me sick when unfit parents reproduce with seemingly no issues when there are so many people who would be incredible parents but for whatever reason aren’t able.
Not inappropriate at all you are spot on! Chazza and Pob can probably have a million yet they can’t even look after one properly and like you say people who would be incredible parents don’t even get the opportunity once it’s so sad and can’t imagine how those people feel if they follow her and watch them neglecting Noah!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.