Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! šŸ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean any offence to you but surely this is common sense? I mean this doesn't look like a diet to me. What do I know!
Thatā€™s just it, you donā€™t find out that the diet side of the scam is predominantly a load of unhealthy shite until youā€™ve parted with your cash. The whole set up, ā€œbusiness modelā€, is based on praying on those who are vulnerable because unfortunately they are easier to hoodwink. I fell victim through lack of sleep, looking for an ā€œeasy optionā€ and dealing with a whole tonne of hormones. Luckily I saw it for what it was, whereas many others, especially young women/girls in their teens, might not and could effectively end up starving themselves...
And donā€™t even get me started on the ā€œexerciseā€ part of her scam šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ 15 mins, fine whatever, itā€™s not the first time people have put plans together similar to that such as Joe Wicks and his fit in 15 HIIT thing. But Jesus wept!! Sheā€™s so bleeping wooden, with zero rhythm, I just donā€™t know why that Sophie lowered herself to participating (except for the cash obvs) šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø The whole thingā€™s just a big fat sham!!

Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s just it, you donā€™t find out that the diet side of the scam is predominantly a load of unhealthy shite until youā€™ve parted with your cash. The whole set up, ā€œbusiness modelā€, is based of praying on those who are vulnerable because unfortunately they are easier to hoodwink. I fell victim through lack of sleep, looking for an ā€œeasy optionā€ and dealing with a whole tonne of hormones. Luckily I saw it for what it was, whereas many others, especially young women/girls in their teens, might not and could effectively end up starving themselves...
And donā€™t even get me started on the ā€œexerciseā€ part of her scam šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ 15 mins, fine whatever, itā€™s not the first time people have put plans together similar to that such as Joe Wicks and his fit in 15 HIIT thing. But Jesus wept!! Sheā€™s so bleeping wooden, with zero rhythm, I just donā€™t know why that Sophie lowered herself to participating (except for the cash obvs) šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø The whole thingā€™s just a big fat sham!!
And hasn't she targeted the new mum market too..all vulnerable women

Reactions: 15
Chavvy as duck! No words. šŸ¤¬

Nowhere hasn't even got his own bedroom. Cunts. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It wonā€™t though, sheā€™s been reported thousands of times now and nothing ever does happen. Itā€™s ridiculousšŸ˜”
The asa is just the advertising side. Trading standards deal with sellers. Sheā€™s selling a product thatā€™s misleading which they will act on more so than the asa do with ads. Everyone whoā€™s bought into it needs to report it and they will do something. Theyā€™re clamping down on Instagrammers and their fraud schemes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice sheā€™s not mentioned the kids Dermatology appointment he was supposed to have this week. Did she even bother to take him I wonder šŸ¤”
Was the same day as the kitchen update.
I doubt sheā€™d have left the men working & taken him. He was wandering about with yet another bag of Skips when she was filming. Bet that was his lunch, poor little sod šŸ˜¢
---

Chavvy as duck! No words. šŸ¤¬

Nowhere hasn't even got his own bedroom. Cunts. šŸ¤¬

View attachment 1947996
Looks like every other dressing room online. No character at all, & look, another frigging chandelier, bet that was Ā£3500 tooā€¦ šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Feral is up at 11pm and they're all eating Domino's and drinking wine. Is that on the plan too? bleeping disgusting.

---

And Pob is posting that the kitchen has now been completed. Cunts.

Screenshot_20230210-001137.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They're probably having a toast to celebrate what their dirty money has bought them. She's a scam artist and he's a leech. They're bleeping awful people the pair of them.

Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s just it, you donā€™t find out that the diet side of the scam is predominantly a load of unhealthy shite until youā€™ve parted with your cash. The whole set up, ā€œbusiness modelā€, is based on praying on those who are vulnerable because unfortunately they are easier to hoodwink. I fell victim through lack of sleep, looking for an ā€œeasy optionā€ and dealing with a whole tonne of hormones. Luckily I saw it for what it was, whereas many others, especially young women/girls in their teens, might not and could effectively end up starving themselves...
We have all been influenced at some point and when you have have baby weight itā€™s easy to fall into this kind of scam. Joe Wicks Iā€™m sure has your heart rate pumping, chazza prances about like you say looking wooden. People need to defo out her

Reactions: 9
We have all been influenced at some point and when you have have baby weight itā€™s easy to fall into this kind of scam. Joe Wicks Iā€™m sure has your heart rate pumping, chazza prances about like you say looking wooden. People need to defo out her
Its a scam because even she doesnā€™t seem to believe in it & her own stories show her dipping in & out of the plan. She may have lost the weight but people want to maintain & not slip back into old habits etcā€¦ she *could* be more invested imo.

Literally everyone was tuning into PE With Joe during lockdownā€¦ like or loathe him. I see him living & breathing his plan - itā€™s not a plan itā€™s a way of life. Heā€™s cooking his recipes, heā€™s filming his exercise - thereā€™s free live fitness sessions you can join it. Yes its taking a team of people behind the scenes but itā€™s believable in the main. ( takes coat & heads off to the Joe Wicks thread). X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its a scam because even she doesnā€™t seem to believe in it & her own stories show her dipping in & out of the plan. She may have lost the weight but people want to maintain & not slip back into old habits etcā€¦ she *could* be more invested imo.

Literally everyone was tuning into PE With Joe during lockdownā€¦ like or loathe him. I see him living & breathing his plan - itā€™s not a plan itā€™s a way of life. Heā€™s cooking his recipes, heā€™s filming his exercise - thereā€™s free live fitness sessions you can join it. Yes its taking a team of people behind the scenes but itā€™s believable in the main. ( takes coat & heads off to the Joe Wicks thread). X
Totally agree re Joe (hubbie canā€™t stand him šŸ˜†) but I really like him and still on occasion do his earlier stuff he filmed in his back yard if I canā€™t get to a gym class. But you can tell he practises what he preaches and is very fit and healthy. Whereā€™s the incentive from Charlotte? Sheā€™s on the lash half the time and eating chips and gravy. I suspect half the before/after photos shown arenā€™t even from her plan. She should be stopped scamming vulnerable people.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.