Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaology

See Squidward not filtering Nochance. Now she can’t say Ice Cream.
Do you think she is dropping hints about having a baby with the doll ?

Reactions: 5

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So they're now officialy a 'Love Island' couple. No you're not. You're just a jealous psycho bitch!

---

And yet more fucking freebies for Castle Grayskull. What was wrong with the old worktops ffs.

Priorities eh Chazza? Get Nowhere's bedroom done ffs. 😬

---

She sure is getting broody over this baby. I hope she doesn't get pregnant again. Can't even be bothered to get Nowhere's face sorted out ffs.

VC10

VIP Member
Silly bitch. He's probs fucking one of her cronies behind her back.
Neither of them respect one another nor offer any love or care for each others wellbeing

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
All I could find is this. She must have a magazine deal. Most people will have a good laugh at what the clown wore today! 😂

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Sorry if anyone else does it, but the half lash looks terrible! They don’t even look like they’re stuck down, the massive gap looks awful. Probably cos she’s shite at make up
Ive seen them done really well and looking lovely. This is not the case here 😂🫣

rhian92

Christ didn’t realise how old dead Les would be! She’s only 3 years older than me and my dad calls himself old at 59 😂 definitely thought she was calling him grandad herself, more fitting. But remember chaz HES DEAD AND THAT CARDBOARD IS FYCKING ODD
I’m the same age as her and my nans not even that old and my mum used to say she was “old” having me!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That make-up looks such shit quality. Even that's got 33% off of it - surprise, surprise. Who buys this overpriced crap? I wish she'd stop with those stupid accents too. That child's speech is shocking for his age. 😒

She's a one-trick pony and it's rinse and repeat. Boring, talentless, waste of space.

Pennylope26

No idea, really wish social services would intervene. But don’t think they would do much because he’s still being fed etc
Noah is not their priority, who puts in a bar in the kitchen and a vanity room before doing a lovely bedroom for their child?
Seriously - why did they have a child? She can’t even dress and feed him properly every day, it’s beyond belief.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Calling it now - she's pregnant. Matt posted video 1 hr ago showing kitchen/living area and she's in the background talking to someone saying "I've always wanted a water birth. I wanted it with Noah but I couldn't have it"
I hope to God she isn't. Anyway, she was drinking wine last night. 🤔
---

I think it's the pregnancy announcement photoshoot today. Just got a feeling... 🤮
I really hope not. They seem to have been rushing the house jobs so pray to God it's just the house!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Urgh. That kid trying to grab the cake again. Why can't they tell him no ffs. Feral brat. 🤢

That bedroom is like an old tart's boudoir. Perfect for her then!

charlottedawsy_1675109670161.jpg

• Sick

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Oh wow has she removed the ‘hoe down’ video already? Someone commented about ‘it’s the ozempic figure’ which really made me laugh, and another about asking for an after video as this was the before and during.. but seems to have gone? Wonder why.. her and that Marnie Simpson really think proper are that stupid that a diet consisting of skips and a dairy Lea dunker will make you slim and fit.. filters and bullshit more like
Nope it’s still there…👀

Attachments

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s not embarrassed to keep filming herself slobbing all over the place in her jammies in the afternoon? Yeah it’s the weekend but she literally does fuck all any day of the week? She has the means and money to take that child to so many exciting places.

I don’t drive so there are lots of places I sadly can’t realistically get to with my three year old but every weekend I take him somewhere either new or somewhere he loves on the bus, train, underground etc. Drives me mad she never takes that boy anywhere😡
Couldn’t redden her neck with a blow torch.
She only takes nowheh places that suit her, she even turns an afternoon on the park to be about her and her shite content

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Tacky as fuck! Why doesn't she concentrate on getting Nowhere's bedroom done?

Reactions: 4
Pob's in the hot tub, why isn't Noah in it having some fun? Too much trouble to get some swimmers on the kid and get him dry and warm after....
They had a company delivering his birthday present, Outside something or other, I thought that's great an outdoor slide, climbing frame etc........ it was an electric car to drive round the house ffs
A pair of selfish fuckwits......we all know who Pob is wishing he was in a hot tub with and it isn't them two inside that mausoleum 😂 😂
I thought it was the party soft play set up 😂

Reactions: 4