Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Why are these companies gifting fucking mattresses and mattress toppers to people who drive around in range Rovers and buy £2,000 handbags ????? Why are they not gifting to families struggling or people who are sleeping on the floor ??? It’s disgusting !! And the fact that they accept them just shows what greedy takers they are .
They really have no shame do they ????

• Sad
Reactions: 50

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #21

Happy '91th' Birthday dad but Chazza hasn't a clue.
Born on 02/02/1931 which made him 92! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

our trace

VIP Member
The old hag is half dead when you see her in town,more liver spots than you could imagine.
Les would look better than her if dug up and put side to side

• Haha
Reactions: 42

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I know they're very popular but I hate graze tables, it's a fucking feral mess. If anyone has seen the movie The Platform, thats what they remind me of. (If you haven't seen it, don't bother , it was shit).

• Haha
Reactions: 42

redball00n

VIP Member
C4F3B888-BA32-4D53-BEFD-A2AE018F6121.jpeg

These sad bastards will say anything to get a like or a reply!! Les was a fat ugly 60 year old bloke, how on earth does Noah look like him 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Imagine her walking down the aisle? I bet she would start pulling faces and slut dropping doing that stupid chest pump dancing to that shit song ‘make me feel gooood, make me feel nice’ with those two ugly step sisters from Panto behind her and Sammy shit stain in her woolly headband cheering her on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trace would look on vacantly (as usual) and Noah would be sat in the font with no one watching him eating choc choc off a paper plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
History repeating itself.
Tracy…Charlotte…Noah

Tracy should be ashamed of herself for creating such a self absorbed monster
Trace has been tuned to the moon since the 80s. She’s got that same vacant expression she had in the early photos with Les.

Noah will turn out even worse, he’s an absolute brat already. It’s not his fault but I already dislike him. Sorry. He’s the child I would actively move my own child away from.

Reactions: 31

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Noah would be a lot more settled and OUT OF NAPPIES, can’t believe nursery allow him to go in nappies, my kids nursery never did.
Can’t say I agree with this. A lot of children aren’t potty trained until well into the threes? I can’t see why any nursery wouldn’t allow a child who’s just turned 2 to be in nappies?😶

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RosieSparkle

Every time I've eaten from a graze board I've got sick. Even one I bought in lockdown for my mum and I to share for my birthday. All that cured meat and cheese nestled together, people's grubby fingers all over it. Can't imagine the germs from the kids as well. Boak 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
"So guys, I'm obssssssesssssed with Nowhere's 2nd birthday party planning now and I'm doing the guest list, there's no little nursery friends coming just my friends because after all, I am doing my best and it's all about meeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
Here we go.....
Nanny Trace ☝☝☝and John Chadwick
Sammy shitshine, her tribe and her friend Lesley Howard to whom she seems joined at the hip
Sam Giffen and his new boyfriend who looks bored shitless all the time
Squidward, her new squeeze and her son who looks the most saddest poor boy
Pobs mum with her pursed lips, his dad and sister who has a new baby to pass round the room
Tom Armstrong and his wife Danielle, his personal trainer and ice tub dunker
Squidward's slut dropping sisters
Amanda Harrington and her amazing fashion sense
And of course cut out Les, as there's no parteh like a Dawseh parteh :ROFLMAO:

Who else will be there do we think?🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28