Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought her diet plan a while back when I liked her. I looked at it twice menu's were tit so never looked again it is now down in the bottom of my mailbox never to be seen again. I'll see myself out!
You could post it so we could all see how tit it is!
I think Greyskull is looking worse after the make over. That vile bedroom and cold kitchen it’s depressing and dreary. 💀

Reactions: 11
Matt clearly spends more time in front of the mirror looking like a hairless cat, he definitely wears a bit of dawsy shite make up and a some oompa tan instead of getting his hands dirty with tools. Nothing beats seeing your man hard at work but actually doing the work not just standing at the back looking like a knob whilst the actual men do the work or doing it for the gram. What a pair of useless mugs! They haven’t done a days work in their lives

Matthew doesnt wear make up or tan, whatever gave you that impression? 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I bought her diet plan a while back when I liked her. I looked at it twice menu's were tit so never looked again it is now down in the bottom of my mailbox never to be seen again. I'll see myself out!
Can you add photos to here? Be good for the wiki ;)

Reactions: 8
I hate the way she calls him “Matthew” - sounds so condescending like she’s talking to a child. I bet she’s a right nasty witch behind closed doors.

Reactions: 22
You could post it so we could all see how tit it is!
I think Greyskull is looking worse after the make over. That vile bedroom and cold kitchen it’s depressing and dreary. 💀
Well first things first her wigging her 'belleh' about again

I didn't realise you only get it for 90days after purchasing so I haven't got the menus

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s just me but I’ve never once looked at a newborn child and thought ‘yes, I want to eat that on a butty with chips and gravy’

She’s an absolute freak.
I think it's a northern thing....I often say it to my kids, although it's chips and peas🤪

Reactions: 6

I didn't realise you only get it for 90days after purchasing so I haven't got the menus
That's a shame, but are we right in thinking it's all calorie counting and mostly packet meals?

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s just me but I’ve never once looked at a newborn child and thought ‘yes, I want to eat that on a butty with chips and gravy’

She’s an absolute freak.
I’m Northern and say I could eat a him on a butty 🥴 especially a little chunky baby with leg rolls…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got to say I'm glad she's dressing Nowhere like a proper little lad now and not a victorian ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

They're is no way you lose weight by doing only 15min at a time. You cannot get your heart rate up for long enough in that time. Billy bullshitter.

I read this thread before sleeping and I had a dream (nightmare) I was shagging pob 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yet another freebie. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I read this thread before sleeping and I had a dream (nightmare) I was shagging pob 😭😭😭
This has just made me fully burst out laughing 🤣 you poor thing! Hope you’re not too traumatised! Chazza will be fuming later when she reads here and that Matthew has dream cheated on her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The filters tho. Getting rid of her spoon face pea head and giving herself a jaw and cheek bones. What a joke 😂😂
All the beauty treatments, hair extensions and tarting up in the world ain’t going to make this wastrel beautiful because true beauty comes from inside, kindness and loving, and all she is, is an empty shell.

Reactions: 15
why Do people follow her,I mean what does this illiterate non entity do for a living.
I would love to ask her 5 questions and see her response.
1.who are you apart from blow jobs on tv)

2.did you go to primary school or did your mum home school you with your cardboard dad.
3..have you ever wiped your own bottom.i have it stinks.
4.how do you cope with trolls must be awful knowing your hated so much for being a scammer and begged.
5.when are you going to get sterilised so we can all sleep at night knowing you can’t cause another child harm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Christ lol .. I had a nightmare I was in a lift and the cable snapped and it sent me to my death… think my nightmare was better than yours ! 😉😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.