Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to everybody who voted for our new thread title (73 votes) by me! 😘

Since Pob has been back on IG we have seen more sickly, fake, 'united front' posts although Chazza has constantly been berating him, winding him up and even secretly filming him!!

She has been spotted several times taking the piss out of SEN people which is highly disgusting and she should keep getting reported. People have been cancelled for less. There was a hideous, creepy reel of cardboard cut-out Les 'coming alive' and little Nowhere actually being encouraged to clean it. She really does have a screw loose. 🙄

Nowhere is still being subjected to danger ie standing up in the back of a car with no car seat and climbing up the stairs and running around the landing with no stair gate. Their house sale has fallen through and all their furniture is still there!

Nowhere's 2nd birthday is coming up and a big party is being planned although she wanted a quiet one originally.

Previous thread:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Great title 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Do we think it’s a quiet 2nd birthday celebration for no1 son as child no 2 is on the way? X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great title 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Do we think it’s a quiet 2nd birthday celebration for no1 son as child no 2 is on the way? X
No, she's already planning it although she said it would be a quiet one! No doubt all the gurning, freaky friends will be there slut-dropping and pissed/coked up! 💯

I honestly hope she's not preggerz.

Reactions: 15
Came across an article from a decade ago it's scary the past repeating it's self Trace has really fucked her up !

Mrs Dawson put a life size cut-out of Les from his Eighties quiz show Blankety Blank in her daughter’s nursery.

At meal times she persuaded Charlotte to give her dad a taste of her food and lift her spoon heavenwards before she ate.

The comments are funny too

what the hell !? She used a chippeh tea to do a make up tutorial? Tartare sauce for highlighter and graveh for contour🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Came across an article from a decade ago it's scary the past repeating it's self Trace has really fucked her up !

Mrs Dawson put a life size cut-out of Les from his Eighties quiz show Blankety Blank in her daughter’s nursery.

At meal times she persuaded Charlotte to give her dad a taste of her food and lift her spoon heavenwards before she ate.

what the hell !? She used a chippeh tea to do a make up tutorial? Tartare sauce for highlighter and graveh for contour🤢
Jesus wept there is no need for this warped behaviour

Reactions: 16

Bet that Chippy is better quality than her ‘my own brand and proud’ make up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The daughter & the muvver haven't got a clue. How can you throw all that away? Big house, paid for? Fleet of cars , residuals? All gone.
Les Dawson dvds are still selling by the bucket-load.....
They both seem very dozy.

Reactions: 12
And this just proves how little time she spends playing with Nowhere if she thinks something like this is groundbreaking!

The daughter & the muvver haven't got a clue. How can you throw all that away? Big house, paid for? Fleet of cars , residuals? All gone.
Les Dawson dvds are still selling by the bucket-load.....
They both seem very dozy.
I really do hope that his other three children receive the vast majority of his sales etc. At least they respect his legacy. 💯

Reactions: 12
Silent night freebies, duck me shazzah even I can afford silent nights bedding/items and I’m struggling like mad at the minute..

Not that I will be purchasing from them again now..

Silent night freebies, duck me shazzah even I can afford silent nights bedding/items and I’m struggling like mad at the minute..

Itll be covered in chazzas beltin tan, skips and chocolate buttons in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pob looks SO uncomfortable in front of the camera, as uncomfortable as everyone watching him!
He has Tom Armstrong as his personal trainer, he's the husband of one of Chazza's friends, her and Pob met at their wedding.
I hope to God that she's not pregnant again, she a complete waste of air and can't string a sentence together. She's in for a bleeping big shock if she is......I await the fallout 🤔

Reactions: 20
And this just proves how little time she spends playing with Nowhere if she thinks something like this is groundbreaking!

I really do hope that his other three children receive the vast majority of his sales etc. At least they respect his legacy. 
At least he has toys in that house now!!!

Reactions: 10
I reckon if she is preggers that she told Matt’s sister when they went around to meet the new baby, no way would she let anyone have a lovely baby bubble and have some attention for once without her stealing it back.

The poor newborn can’t even have attention without her fat head being involved. She’s clearly begging for her followers to say she looks like a natural with the newborn and when’s it her turn blah blah. Vile cretin, get its flaps stitched up

she started following EMMA mattress im guessing she wanted a freebie from them (then again if hinch can get a free Emma bed for her overweight fat dog I think chaz can), thankfully she didn’t get her way…for once

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.