Charlotte Dawson #19 A nose full of coke & chins of nine. Chazza's life is the real pantomine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's done a workout šŸ˜‚ she's comical that onešŸ˜‚

Anyone remember the Dubai holiday "workouts" she was apparently squeezing in? Omg she was just prancing about it was absolutely pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the hell is she meant to burn any ā€˜bellehā€™ fat by barely breaking a sweat?! Iā€™ve seen sloths with more energy than chuffin Chazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell tale tits get split lips,just an old saying so think Sam is in trouble xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks everyone is as thick as she is šŸ¤£ you can tell her eyes arenā€™t completely closed. Stupid bleep!

Iā€™ve tried 3 times with the video for receiptsšŸ™„

@CrazyBaldhead youā€™re better at getting the video evidence
It's a current craze it's a filter. When looking into the phone it looks like her eyes are shut but they aren't. That's the trick.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s 100% wearing baggy pyjamas to film her fake 20 second work to hide the fact she has put all the weight back on.

Reactions: 15
There must be some dodgy way they all lose weight because it's always the same pattern. Charlotte Dawson doesn't possess the slightest whiff of will power. She is the epitome of laziness. I am not having it for one second she lost that weight from pure focus and determination. She cheated somehow. The whole thing is an out and out lie. She doesn't work out. It's clear as day she doesn't work out. She doesn't eat healthily despite saying she did it for health reasons.. contradicting herself constantly by saying you can eat "sexeh grub" on this scam. She hasn't changed anything at all she just did this cheat, whatever that was and lost weight from it and has since been gaining it all back.

It sickens me the lengths she goes to with her lies.

When oh when will something be done about these scamming twats!!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There must be some dodgy way they all lose weight because it's always the same pattern. Charlotte Dawson doesn't possess the slightest whiff of will power. She is the epitome of laziness. I am not having it for one second she lost that weight from pure focus and determination. She cheated somehow. The whole thing is an out and out lie. She doesn't work out. It's clear as day she doesn't work out. She doesn't eat healthily despite saying she did it for health reasons.. contradicting herself constantly by saying you can eat "sexeh grub" on this scam. She hasn't changed anything at all she just did this cheat, whatever that was and lost weight from it and has since been gaining it all back.

Whizz bombs

• Haha

Agree! I think she did a scarlett Moffat and went off to a Swiss clinic to lose it all

Reactions: 10

Cocaine/ketamine binges have absolutely played some part. Supresses your appetite and Charlotte clearly sniffs regularly and in large amounts, I would imagine she is on a comedown once a week (at least) and feeling like tit, I canā€™t imagine she feels like eating very much! Sheā€™s such a dirty, stinking woman.

A nice one of bare chested Pob. Come 'ere yew!!! šŸ˜‚

And you call THIS a work-out Chazza? Look at her, she's even getting out of breath doing this tit!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

charlottedawsy_1672879222635.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really irresponsible exercising in bare feet and without wearing a sports bra. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s done a full workout or done anything for weeks. Her diet is appalling, how she gets away with doing the bare minimum and ppl are falling for it I donā€™t know, her ā€˜fansā€™ are thick as pigshit if they believe her.

Reactions: 16
It's a current craze it's a filter. When looking into the phone it looks like her eyes are shut but they aren't. That's the trick.
Im clearly not down with the kids šŸ„“

Marnie doesnā€™t have the same thick deluded fans as Chazza

Marnie doesnā€™t have the same thick deluded fans as Chazza

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Cocaine/ketamine binges have absolutely played some part. Supresses your appetite and Charlotte clearly sniffs regularly and in large amounts, I would imagine she is on a comedown once a week (at least) and feeling like tit, I canā€™t imagine she feels like eating very much! Sheā€™s such a dirty, stinking woman.
Whatever she's done there's a reason she isn't doing it again. She's going to great lengths to hide the weight gain..wouldn't she just do the same thing again to keep up with the lie? What about those skinny jabs or that temporary balloon thing? I reckon she's done one of those because she's just gone straight back into her old/usual habits and gained at least 2stone back.

Also what the hell is that faffing about in her pyjamas barefoot in the kitchen supposed to be? Is she calling that a workout? I've burnt more calories running up my stairs the silly witch she's not even trying to be convincing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She canā€™t even be arsed to do the 15 min work out daily and post a new video DAILY and post a weight loss photo monthly. Why promote something but not actually do it and show the results yourself? The idiots in her comments saying theyā€™ve signed up are as thick as her

Not gonna lie, Iā€™m half tempted to sign up to get the details and expose. But sheā€™s not worth the steam off the dogs piss never mind my hard earned money!!! Ha

Not gonna lie, Iā€™m half tempted to sign up to get the details and expose. But sheā€™s not worth the steam off the dogs piss never mind my hard earned money!!! Ha
I wouldnā€™t bother, the meal plan is chicken Arrabiatta, pizza, chips and graveh and a proseccoā€¦ loads of sexy grub

• Haha
She thinks everyone is as thick as she is šŸ¤£ you can tell her eyes arenā€™t completely closed. Stupid bleep!

Iā€™ve tried 3 times with the video for receiptsšŸ™„

@CrazyBaldhead youā€™re better at getting the video evidence
She's just a bleep. Clearly looking at her phone screen to see. I'm more surprised that she can add 5+5. She's not bright.

Tell tale tits get split lips,just an old saying so think Sam is in trouble xx
What makes you think that hun?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.