Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mateymate28

Don't hate me tatters...... I quite like matt and feel.a bit sorry for him sometimes. I think he does really love that little boy and want a different life for him but hes trapped by the lunatic cardboard cleaning, dead dad cranky, tangerine face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Krm2011

VIP Member
Charlotte Dawson #20 OBSESSED with fake tanning, make up and lashes, when what she really needs are parenting classes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Let me guess, Noah’s party will be ALL about her? She’ll get some tacky dress and go OTT with it, a massive cake and pointless food which will mainly be chocolate and sweets, squidward will be slut dropping with her ironing board chest, they’ll all be off their tits, bagpuss will be dancing around in a circle with her fingers pointing upwards, Casper the cardboard cut out will be on the table where all the kids will be forced to kiss if they want some cake, everyone will be stoned and chugging down the drinks and Matt will be balls deep in all the mums who turn up. Can’t wait 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 42

our trace

VIP Member
Struggling to conceive aren’t you darlin,your pezza keeps coming.
It’s a blessing because your a shit and dangerous mother to poor noah.
And stop saying you don’t give a shit about what is said about you because that’s not true you care a lot and cry a lot about all The haters.
Acting all tough lol,and yes Matthews parents don’t like you they tolerate you because of the kid.
If only you knew how many of your circle think your tapped in the head.
Weird woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

redball00n

VIP Member
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!
The only person being judged here is Charlotte. Maybe you shouldn’t be on a gossip thread if you take things so personally.

Reactions: 41

LeBlonde

I always loved bedtime with my babies. Bathing them, then getting them into nice clean babygro/jammies. Cuddling them on my knee in a softly lit, quiet room while they had their bottle.

Singing lullabies while I stroked their wee cheeks. Putting them down gently in their cot or little bed in their sweet little nursery. The feeling of pure love when I looked at their little sleeping faces.

And the huge sigh of relief, and happiness, that I now had some child free, adult time for a few hours.

Charlotte doesn’t know what she’s missing. How she can prefer all that chaos, to what I’ve just described, is beyond me. And all because she wants to sleep in late in the mornings. It’s so bad for Noah. Babies and children thrive on routine and stability. One look at that poor wee soul, and it’s clear to see that he is far from thriving.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe we live in a world where there’s a cardboard cut out of a man who’s been dead 30 years propped up in a kitchen being cleaned by a bunch of toddlers 😭 you couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Anyone see squidwards new story?? That dog does NOT look happy!
I've just seen it cbeebies. WTF? You don't let a small child do that. EVER. And the stupid bitch is laughing about it and filming it. What a scumbag she is and I've uploaded it so everyone can see it. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Foggy

Chatty Member
Somethings playing on my mind past while watching her stories. It is oddly specific probably to me but I hope I make sense.
The way she talks to Noah sometimes sort of triggers me. The constantly seeks approval from him, eg "are you mummy's best friend?", "give mummy a kiss" "come give me a hug" etc etc.
Once you notice It, it becomes really obvious. It's totally selfish parenting. She is projecting her own insecurities on him. I experienced this constant seeking reassurnce and it caused me great anxiety. I hated that it was my responsibility to make my parent feel better.
Rant over. I know there are lots other concerns re Noah apart from my 2 cents.

Reactions: 39

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
He's willingly wanting to go into his cot, albeit to play but instead of calling him a 'big baby' would you not encourage him and say shall we take all this to our new house Noah? Shall we have some fun and sleep like a big boy?
You don't call him a big baby, you take the cot to your new house, take the side off so he can get in and out without climbing, and actively encourage him into his bedroom........she's a thick fucker

Reactions: 35
That child should be in a routine full stop.. not just in term time. I’d like to say it’s Lazy parenting, but let’s be honest she does no ‘parenting’ whatsoever. Her whole life is a chaotic mess & unfortunately the consequences of her lifestyle are clearly evident in Noah. 😭
It really is. I am pretty sure she is someone who has had excuses made for her all her life. They'd have said 'oh she lost her dad' (and Les obviously has passed) but she has also had a step dad for most of her life? She didn't need to be the way she is.

Charlotte was a bully at school - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a liability - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a liar - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a scamming bitch - because she lost her dad
Charlotte will give anyone a blow job on TV - because she lost her dad
Charlotte would regularly flash her gash - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a alcoholic, coke head - because she lost her dad

Charlotte's 'friends' go to her house with breakfast because Charlotte doesn't cook and wont do mornings - WTF?

Well enough, Yes, Charlotte Dawson lost her father when she was 8 months old - AND????

Time for this no mark to grow up. She is a 30 year old woman with zero achievements in life bar her son, and she is ruining his life. She needs to be held accountable for who she is, not who she thinks she is.

Fuck knows why Matt stays? It's obviously not Noah or sex or even the money, he is clearly just a bit dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rothsey

VIP Member
I'm not taking things personally sweetheart they're taking shit....mind your business
Play nice. Or don’t play. You posted on a public forum so you can’t really tell people to “mind your business”. As this thread, at the moment, is mostly about Charlotte’s weight loss scam, I suggest you bow out if you find it triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Absolutely speechless at her. I posted a picture a few days ago of the landing area from when the house was for sale and it scared the life out of me with those stairs and the glass. As usual she has no thought about his safety AT ALL. The little bairn walked up those stairs by himself, Matt god knows where as he wasn't even watching him and sounded far away when he finally answered when Noah was shouting him.
No gate or anything at the top. More than likely the same at the bottom, seeing as he just trotted up. And she just laughed. My heart was in my mouth watching that. Utter irresponsible parenting right there folks.

Screenshot_20230105_235658_InsMate Pro.jpg

Stairs at the bottom from the estate agents pictures. He could have fallen down those stairs and cracked his head open. Fuckwit.
👇👇👇👇👇

Screenshot_20230106_000231_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_175053_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32