Charlotte Dawson #19 A nose full of coke & chins of nine. Chazza's life is the real pantomine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this on the Amanda Harrington page and it feels like it’s exactly what Chazza has said about her ‘stalkers’ almost like Chazza is reading a script as she has little imagination herself
I remember that😅. Alright Harro, no one gives 2 fucks about her. She's a failed gangsters moll hanging on the coat tails of some 1960s comedian.

bleeping rank the pair of them. I guarantee Pob has has his dirty fingers up harro this weekend and wiped them all over their black couches 🐠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I remember that😅. Alright Harro, no one gives 2 fucks about her. She's a failed gangsters moll hanging on the coat tails of some 1960s comedian.

bleeping rank the pair of them. I guarantee Pob has has his dirty fingers up harro this weekend and wiped them all over their black couches 🐠
Harro and Chazza look like they have bad BV 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That squidwards kid is a right miserable f’er. Not
Like our party animal nowhereeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
8F669E5D-26C3-475C-A3CF-02DF3CEA99F6.png
So is she aware that weighing your food is important if your calorie counting🤔
If it’s not weighed out the calories intake is obviously incorrect.
If you don’t know basic information like this you’re definitely not following your plan chazza🙄 and really shouldn’t be giving nutritional advice😂

Reactions: 17
What’s this thread please?

Also the post that went out on the sardawsy Snapchat.. what happened with this? I was on a thread a while ago but they move so bloody fast 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Somebody luckily caught a screenshot of it before it got dirty deleted. I put the picture in the recap at the start of this thread. All very weird!

Reactions: 7
Somebody luckily caught a screenshot of it before it got dirty deleted. I put the picture in the recap at the start of this thread. All very weird!
Absolutely - there’s just something slightly off kilter about them as a couple x

Reactions: 9
Just come across this on the Amanda Harrington page and it feels like it’s exactly what Chazza has said about her ‘stalkers’ almost like Chazza is reading a script as she has little imagination herself
Oooo look at me getting a lawyer from London… duck off ya silly bint… wasn’t that message on the back of some knobhead in NI saying he could track down all the tattle trolls and out them. A few instabums got on the bandwagon thinking he really could… meanwhile the tattle trolls laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poor boy.

At least she's doing her best😩🙄

And to Charlotte, that boy has never had a routine you silly witch!🤬
He looks shattered...it's ok though, the nursery staff will pick up the pieces with him today and deal with his tiredness and tantrums...😠

The fact he was still running around at 11pm with her knowing he had nursery today ...she really is a rubbish parent!

She needs to learn the word no and use it...giving into him demanding the dippers!

Reactions: 30
That poor boy.

He’s tired because he’s been up all night, she’s now dragging him off to nursery for “routine” lol he needs to go to bed poor little boy x

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It will be very interesting to see how she manages getting into some kind of routine with her child. A routine takes a lot of effort repeated daily until it becomes 2nd nature. I don’t think Chazza can do this day in day out. She will put him to bed early for a couple of days then she will be bored of it and it will be abandoned. She’s not one to do anything that requires effort unless it’s for her own benefit.

That child should be in a routine full stop.. not just in term time. I’d like to say it’s Lazy parenting, but let’s be honest she does no ‘parenting’ whatsoever. Her whole life is a chaotic mess & unfortunately the consequences of her lifestyle are clearly evident in Noah. 😭

Reactions: 15
That poor boy.

Exactly, if she’d wanted to put the effort in to establish a routine she would have done, irrespective of whether her child was at nursery or not.
That boy has never known routine and structure because his mother is such a me me me selfish fucker.

That child should be in a routine full stop.. not just in term time. I’d like to say it’s Lazy parenting, but let’s be honest she does no ‘parenting’ whatsoever. Her whole life is a chaotic mess & unfortunately the consequences of her lifestyle are clearly evident in Noah. 😭
It really is. I am pretty sure she is someone who has had excuses made for her all her life. They'd have said 'oh she lost her dad' (and Les obviously has passed) but she has also had a step dad for most of her life? She didn't need to be the way she is.

Charlotte was a bully at school - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a liability - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a liar - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a scamming witch - because she lost her dad
Charlotte will give anyone a blow job on TV - because she lost her dad
Charlotte would regularly flash her gash - because she lost her dad
Charlotte is a alcoholic, coke head - because she lost her dad

Charlotte's 'friends' go to her house with breakfast because Charlotte doesn't cook and wont do mornings - WTF?

Well enough, Yes, Charlotte Dawson lost her father when she was 8 months old - AND????

Time for this no mark to grow up. She is a 30 year old woman with zero achievements in life bar her son, and she is ruining his life. She needs to be held accountable for who she is, not who she thinks she is.

duck knows why Matt stays? It's obviously not Noah or sex or even the money, he is clearly just a bit dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He should be tucked up in bed by 8 at night! Appalling parenting.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.