Charlotte Dawson #19 A nose full of coke & chins of nine. Chazza's life is the real pantomine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Noah is unwell so frequently when he lives of skips and choc choc you absolute imbecile🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why couldn't they have said Melted Ken or Pob. She thinks Ken's not an insult when in reality the Ken doll hasn't a penis or balls which is exactly like him!! 💯

To me, he'll always be Pob!

charlottedawsy_1674340976059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God help her if she's having another..oh my god she's not gonna know what hit her!!

Reactions: 8
THey couldn’t get more desperate and idiotic lol.
All for money hey,I’m happy knowing I can eat and see my child every day,precious life we lead and chazza is to materialistic to see real life that’s beautiful and should not be taken for granted.
Scummy money grabbing bleep

Reactions: 9
He ain't gonna marry her! Child number 2 comes along and they already can't cope with the feral 2 year old they've created ...he'll be long gone !

#First engaged Pob runs for the hills !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow !!!!! How fuming is she that her child ill poorly and HE has ruined her plans ????? Wow

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Probably because it’s near the weekend she’s got no childcare. Welcome to really world love! Most parents miss lots of fun things to , it’s called being a parent!
Wow !!!!! How fuming is she that her child ill poorly and HE has ruined her plans ????? Wow

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion: I’m a chazza girl, in a Dawsy world, life pj-tastic, Diet - it’s sarcastic x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t you just tell he’s thinking he’d wish she’d shut the F*ck up and p*ss off. Why can’t she leave him alone to do his training or whatever he’s doing. She’s such a cow.
She’s such a bully. Can only imagine what she was like in school!!

She hates it because it makes her look worse! She wants him to doss on the couch with her so they can be tramps together but he's showing her up for the sweaty woman she is and she's resenting him for it 💯

Reactions: 17
So she's
Managed to get herself a new mattress and topper for free 😡surely with all her money from the idiots doing her diet scam she could’ve afforded to buy one

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So she's
Managed to get herself a new mattress and topper for free 😡surely with all her money from the idiots doing her diet scam she could’ve afforded to buy one
We've just bought that brand too, you know, normal hardworking people!! Absolutely boils your piss it really does. All the bloody house be gifted at this rate.

• Angry
Scamming bleep has managed to get a free mattress then let’s her kid jump all over it wearing his trainers!! She’s just scum

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.