Charlotte Dawson #19 A nose full of coke & chins of nine. Chazza's life is the real pantomine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s insecure because she lost her Dad at an early age. Not sure everyone knows that 😂😂😂
I wouldn't want to be with a woman who behaves like her or a man who clearly hates me to much. This is not a relationship, or even a friendship. It's clearly just a business deal. Though I'm not sure she is aware of that?

Reactions: 7
Get that dummy out of that kid's mouth. He doesn't need it.

At this point Pob, you're just embarrassing yourself. Sort it out ffs!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Are we really expected to believe that Matt, an ex rugby player, was nakered from doing her fake prancing about workout? Just duck off Charlotte. You’re honestly embarassing yourself at this point. Your lies, the way you talk like an absolute twit, your Dynasty blow dry and make-up - everything about you is just cringe and EVERYONE is laughing at you.
Not a good advert for his personal training job!

Reactions: 5
duck me their a pair of plebs,she’s disgusting as well always in pyjamas and Noah always has his hands in her large gob.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t blame you Ken I’d cry to being stuck that creature. How incredibly embarrassing.

bet the pregnancy will be announced on valentines and it will be full of OTT tacky balloons from ‘Matt’ and she ‘obviously’ didn’t want to announce sooner because of the previous fake miscarriage. Her content will be her for the next few months sat on the sofa eating shite and saying it’s all on the plan because she’s scared of diabetes again. And she’ll keep posting tit like “omg I keep getting sickness and like I didn’t get that with nowhere and like obviously It’s like different with like your second like obviously I’m obsessssssed but like yeah” and she will be looking away and rubbing her face whilst talking then it’ll be constant face bleeping herself holding her ‘fat’.
I hope I’m wrong and she isn’t preggers!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me their a pair of plebs,she’s disgusting as well always in pyjamas and Noah always has his hands in her large gob.
Thats him being rude And trying to get her to shut up …. Basically being a little ..::::::::: she needs to tell him to stop it !!!!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely baffles me how she’s not even a tiny bit embarrassed about how much TV he watches. He’s plonked in front of it all day long. The amount of energy she puts into filming him watching TV when she could be engaging in meaningful play astounds me.

I too feel she is preggerz😭

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just tell the kid NO instead of filming him being naughty. He has no boundaries and is growing up to be an awful child.
It’s not his fault but that child is a feral brat. She can’t even be bothered to get off her arse and parent him. I can’t wait to see how bad his behaviour gets😈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh how inconvenient her child is poorly and has messed up her plans for today 🙄 ...perhaps he's poorly because he's fed crap constantly and never sleeps! Who gives a 2 year old a whole bag of chocolate buttons ...and she really is such a lazy parent standing there watching him throw food across the floor and doing nothing to correct his behaviour. Poor Noah is gonna be in for a hell of a shock when he starts being reprimanded by others who don't tolerate the way she's allowing him to behave! Poor little boy...

Reactions: 18
She forgot to call him MELTED Ken. Is he Ken because he doesn’t have a dick? Pretty sure the dolls just smooth down there. Dickless and ball-less. Sounds just like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have NEVER come across a mother who spends as much time in her pyjamas as she does. She is foul.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t care what we think or other people think but that is her downfall.
Oh life is short and fragile chazza choose and think carefully as life is a roulette wheel And played wrong your out the game.
Your not worth saving anyway you selfish money oriented cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she just tell the kid NO instead of filming him being naughty. He has no boundaries and is growing up to be an awful child.
Of course she won’t say no just films more shite content of him throwing stuff all over the floor as she thinks that’s what people want to see

Gosh how inconvenient her child is poorly and has messed up her plans for today 🙄 ...perhaps he's poorly because he's fed crap constantly and never sleeps! Who gives a 2 year old a whole bag of chocolate buttons ...and she really is such a lazy parent standing there watching him throw food across the floor and doing nothing to correct his behaviour. Poor Noah is gonna be in for a hell of a shock when he starts being reprimanded by others who don't tolerate the way she's allowing him to behave! Poor little boy...
Big bouncy blow dry and make up all done for nothing, she’s fuming she never got her night out cause nowherr was playing up

Good luck to his future teachers and classmates.

Reactions: 11
Good luck to his future teachers and classmates.
Im sure someone else said previously, but these are the ones picking up the pieces cos shes a lazy fucker. I bet nursery are doing it now, trying to teach him basic manners / sharing etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad to see the begging for a removals company didn't work. They should've started moving their stuff out ages ago! She really needs to start giving that child some structure and tell him NO. My God do I feel sorry for his teachers and other children in his class. He'll end up a nightmare!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.