Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a good mind to contact the Pantos organizers and say is it appropriate for her to be advertising herself as Cinderellas MILF. Quite disgusting for something billed as a family show.
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Calling herself a milf for a panto is a new level of low

Reactions: 12
Ticket sales are horrific for the opening weekend 👀
“Blackpool’s No 1 Panto” is on at The Grand with a performance of Sleeping Beauty.

Cindermilf is on at Blackpool Pleasure Beach & although “the most famous panto of them all” isn’t the top few google searches of Blackpool panto…

Reactions: 10
Booked to go this weekend! Will let you all know how it goes (and if child services come knocking at my door) 😜

Fyi we booked before realizing she was in it and going at the request of a terminally ill elderly relative who wants to go to Blackpool. Any recommendations?
So sorry to hear about your ill relative ❤ I hope you all have a lovely time in Blackpool xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine it would be worth watching looks like a load of 💩 I honestly feel sorry for that little boy, would love to take him home and look after him properly. He looks absolutely exhausted and just looks like he needs some attention and some love. My son isn’t much younger than him and my heart just breaks my when I know that there are other children out there who aren’t fortunate to have loving family friendly homes. Such a sad world we live in.
Kid well needs a duvet day!! Looks more worn out and run down than me... and that's saying something!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Booked to go this weekend! Will let you all know how it goes (and if child services come knocking at my door) 😜

Fyi we booked before realizing she was in it and going at the request of a terminally ill elderly relative who wants to go to Blackpool. Any recommendations?
Hot ice in Blackpool. Do a fabulous ice skating show. It's all the kids from little to 18 who train there. Tickets afew years ago where a tenner but the money also goes to charity. Defo recommended my parents and children both enjoyed it

Reactions: 8
His speech is so underdeveloped. I know he’s at nursery and they have a duty of care to address such issues but nothing seems to be getting done to help Noah.

Does she get health visitors? That boy needs a ref for speech therapy asap.

Reactions: 14
Good God, the absolute state of that bedroom. 'Changing the bedding' my arse. It clearly didn't have bedding on it beforehand. And as for that lasagne, what a load of microwave meal tit. She is vile. 🤢

• Sick
What a tit hole. This is at night so those empty bottles and ?nappy bag have been there all day. No quilt cover, Noah’s bottle laying on the bed probably dripping milk. 🤢. If this is what she thinks is ok to post to the world I’d hate to think what she wouldn’t want to post. She’s more concerned as to wether to hang a chandelier above the pool table. Ffs 😩

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Imagine booking it, just hearing that she's Les Dawson's daughter, thinking she'll be a born entertainmer going off who her dad was. Then doing a quick insta search of her and seeing the utter swamp creature she is 🤣 yeh I'd be looking into getting a refund too 🤮😖🤣

What a tit hole. This is at night so those empty bottles and ?nappy bag have been there all day. No quilt cover, Noah’s bottle laying on the bed probably dripping milk. 🤢. If this is what she thinks is ok to post to the world I’d hate to think what she wouldn’t want to post. She’s more concerned as to wether to hang a chandelier above the pool table. Ffs 😩
More concerned with looking too glam to give a chuffin damn... Not much energy left for anything else. She is the most self absorbed, lazy, scruffy, irritating piece of tit I have ever witnessed. She's a total horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Makes me sick to think Silentnight gifted her all the pillows, duvet, mattress etc and just look at it. The bed didn't have bedding on it the other day. What an absolute skank.

I've just had a message back from the ASA. She's under investigation again!! So all keep up with your reports of her scams and her use of filters in her adverts. I hope they wipe the floor with her. Its about time this scamming skank was stopped. It only takes a minute to create an account and a report needs a screenshot with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imperial hotel in Blackpool for food is unreal . Doesn’t look it from the outside , and the staff are just gorgeous in every way.

If she's using CBD balm every chuffin night, will her toddler be rubbing on it too as he hasn't got his own cot or bed and sleeps with only her every night? Is it safe for him? :unsure:
She's such a liar.........watch this space, I'm pulling up my chair ready for the pantomime to really begin 😂

Reactions: 9
She’s such a vile slob,the state of the bedroom,can someone please arrange some concrete boots and shove her of the pier at least noah could stand a chance of a decent upbringing without her about.
Why is she so gross and messy,the worst at parenting goes to this ugly Ming.

Reactions: 13
So she's been taking those vitamins for barely 2 weeks and is now claiming to have flawless skin and her hair has grown thicker and fuller ...I've reported her. She's such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.