Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's been taking those vitamins for barely 2 weeks and is now claiming to have flawless skin and her hair has grown thicker and fuller ...I've reported her. She's such a liar
Good for reporting her this scamming has to stop.
Flawless skin down to filters,thick hair down to extensions and weekly hairdresser visits.
Scummy bleep.

Reactions: 21
Too glam to give a chuffing damn about the state of her house 😳 one million pound gaff and looks like squatters live there 🤮

Reactions: 21
Too glam to give a chuffing damn about the state of her house 😳 one million pound gaff and looks like squatters live there 🤮
They probably are squatters! Actually that's not nice to squatters! We have squatters in one of our houses and because the house will never sell, we let them live there because they are looking after the place! 😂 😂 😂

Scam and false advertising.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Comments on the DM story being censored, wouldn’t want the truth in the comments when her pr spending so much on the stories.

They can’t give tickets away by the look of it, the seating plans for this weekend show a few rows sold. How humiliating, guess chazza isn’t as popular as she thinks she is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Comments on the DM story being censored, wouldn’t want the truth in the comments when her pr spending so much on the stories.

They can’t give tickets away by the look of it, the seating plans for this weekend show a few rows sold. How humiliating, guess chazza isn’t as popular as she thinks she is 😂
3 stone weight loss my arse. Same as that big gc not a chance in hell she’s lost 3 stone. 3 stone must be the number the media say for all the skanks

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is she letting poor Noah run around in bare feet when the carpet has been ripped up and all the carpet grippers are exposed 😳😳😳. I’ve stood on one of these myself and it was so painful. That poor child

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
There’s no excuse for this. People who work 5 days a week don’t have bedrooms like this (myself included). Don’t get me wrong I know kids trash your house but I don’t believe for a second that that is Noah’s mess. She is one lazy scummy bastard. Where the duck is Pob? He does absolutely nothing either. Horrible parents, they are like characters off Shameless.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Why is she letting poor Noah run around in bare feet when the carpet has been ripped up and all the carpet grippers are exposed 😳😳😳. I’ve stood on one of these myself and it was so painful. That poor child
I just came on to say the very same thing. Those orange strips round the edge of the carpet have carpet tacks sticking up every few inches. So dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

It's a paid for article, as in Dawsylicious have paid the DM to run it.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in seeing there is STILL no bedding (not even pillowcases) on that bed at all? Filthy, lazy witch. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it me or does anyone feel ill when she kisses Noah? Just her big ugly gob n then she looks at the camera. She's just goes through me... I know it's the most natural thing in the world obviously it's just how she does it.

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t give a tit when it’s all gifted.
She's never worked a day in her life, she couldn't care less.
Bragging about her new grey cheap looking carpet which she won't have paid for.....to be honest I wouldn't have either, it looks terrible.....she has great interior designer skills :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to seeing all the other grey/silver/sparkling tit she'll put in the mausoleum 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder nowhere has limited speech when his so called mother can only say ‘so guys’ or ‘I’m obsesssssssed’ every 5 seconds. Also, another sale on her shite? The absolute cringe! The new carpet will be covered bean juice and toast very soon 🤢 grubby witch

Reactions: 18
Is it me or does anyone feel ill when she kisses Noah? Just her big ugly gob n then she looks at the camera. She's just goes through me... I know it's the most natural thing in the world obviously it's just how she does it.
It's the filler filled lips, makes them look like a rubber chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.