Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, do people invite all their family to graduation? Only my brother has graduated but I was working abroad at the time so just my mum went. All the other people around them seem to be concentrating on what’s going on and them lot are being dicks, I would really hate to be in any social setting with them.

State of that story just uploaded, what’s the point of it? Noah looks shattered and definitely doesn’t want to be filmed, she’s banging on about him going to nursery and trying to get him to say hello? I don’t understand the benefit of it, other than to address recent conversations here!

Reactions: 14
Trying to get noah to say words on camera this morning Hi Charlotte 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's constantly trying to flog something, literally thinking of every range she can bring out to fund her crappy fake lifestyle based on taking money from gullible idiots...i can't STAND HER

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Incoming crappy ITS Collab that she definitely won't wear or promote again 🙄🙄
And the I've a "big shoot" is soo funny ...it's cheap and nasty fabrics worn by someone who thinks she's a Kate Moss filmed by some dude using a iPhone...let's not get too excited Chazza !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, this was another weird one this morning. She seems to be clinging onto Noah for dear life and doesn't really know what she's talking about. Where the duck is Pob? Surely he would look after Noah seeing as she has the "big ITS" shoot today?

Aww bless her, she's trying to get Noah to say some words but he doesn't know any does he Chazza?
Screenshot_20220713-103814~2.png

Now she's referring to herself as a "supermum". I reckon Pob has fucked off. All that whispering in the bathroom last night for "Tanning Tuesday" and worrying she was going to wake Matt and Noah. Bullshit. We all look forward to another load of cheap polyester tat from ITS that you'll never wear and will be reduced to a tenner in a week!
Screenshot_20220713-104105~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ffs referring herself as a super mum because shes managed to get him to nursery at 1045
She should trying being a normal working mum trying to get 3 kids to primary school, high school and the youngest to nursery then getting myself to work. Woman do this every day and be in work for 8/9am not bleeping lunchtime. She really gets on my bleeping nerves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well, this was another weird one this morning. She seems to be clinging onto Noah for dear life and doesn't really know what she's talking about. Where the duck is Pob? Surely he would look after Noah seeing as she has the "big ITS" shoot today?

Aww bless her, she's trying to get Noah to say some words but he doesn't know any does he Chazza?
View attachment 1413313

Now she's referring to herself as a "supermum". I reckon Pob has fucked off. All that whispering in the bathroom last night for "Tanning Tuesday" and worrying she was going to wake Matt and Noah. Bullshit. We all look forward to another load of cheap polyester tat from ITS that you'll never wear and will be reduced to a tenner in a week!
View attachment 1413326
Supermum! 🤣 duck off chazza, you’ve literally done the bare minimum of parenting 🤣 just proves how much she doesn’t do on the regular! Must have so many fake dickheads in her ear telling her she’s doing a great job, probably the same ones telling her tin man Les is gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know both of my graduations I had to bid for additional tickets so I think you got 2 as a standard and then if you wanted more you entered a draw. The people who didn’t get seats had to wait outside in one case and in the second they live streamed it to a huge lecture theatre. Nothing chavvier than having cat calls when someone walks across. It will be filmed by the Uni so that will be one there for all to see 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.